Anisha is back!

Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Jazz's Pov

I was confused about Kabir! The prayers ended, I decided to call Kabir. I called him, but his phone was switched off. But wait he told he is coming! Has he gone nuts? When I asked him to accompany me he told his school friends were coming so he can't come for the barsee and now he is coming. This guy needs treatment. I was playing with cute Ishita, Anish's daughter. She is really cute she calls me Jassi Uncle, but I don't mind as she is too cute! Ishita said, "Jassi Uncle why everyone is placing flowers beside bua's (father's sister) photo? Amit Uncle says bua loves flowers but why doesn't she come here? Is she angry with us?" Her cute questions made me emotional, this kid doesn't even know what is death! She said, "Jassi Uncle please! You say me, please!" I said, "Your bua was an Angel! Like you got promoted from kindergarten to class 1, she got promoted from Angel to a star Angel." She said, "I want to meet her! I want to talk to her! Please call my Angel bua!" I picked her up and took her to Amit as he is good with kids, and I said, "Amit you take care of her!" I rushed towards a room which had all pictures of Anisha actually the room was solely dedicated to Anisha's memories. I went there and said, "Please Anisha! Even I want to talk to you only for once I promise I won't force you to stay here with me but I only want you to hug you for one last time. 

Harry's Pov

I said, "Daksh! Diksha! go play with your Amit Uncle!" They went to Amit and I wonder why Jazz rushed towards that Anisha's Memories room. I made my move towards that room but I heard a doorbell. I rushed towards the door to open it. I saw Kabir and I said, "You are coming now?" He said, "Let me get in at least, Harry!" I opened the door widely letting him in but I found Anisha was standing there with a guy. I screamed, "Vi--Vi-- Vi- Virat Bhai!" Virat Bhai rushed towards me and said, "What happened Harry! Why are you shouting! This is not a place to shout!" I said, "Pinch me Bhai!" He looked towards the door, he also screamed, "Anisha!!??!!" He pinched me hard, "It's not a dream, silly! It's truth!" I went near Anisha and hugged her tight and said, "Where were you Anisha? What happened to you?" Anisha jerked me off and said, "Who are you? I mean I know you are Hardik Pandya, but that doesn't mean you can hug me!" Anish, Jazz and Bhuvi Bhaiya came running after they heard Virat Bhai scream. I was in state of shock!  Amit cam running along with the kids. She doesn't remember anything about our friendship? Jazz went towards her and said, "Anisha!!!" He hugged her tight and said, "Anu I'm sorry for lying you Anu! Please forgive me!" Anisha shouted, "Bhaiya! Please save me! Why are all these cricketers hugging me?"  Jazz left his grip on her and became emotionless! Anish said, "Jazz! leave her! She is acting, I know her very well! I was born with her! Wait I will see how doesn't she remember me!" Anish held Anisha by her hand and dragged  her towards his room. We all followed him there! He showed her a photo of them.

 We all followed him there! He showed her a photo of them

She caught her head and then she fainted. The guy who was with Anisha hold her. Ishita said, "Angel bua fell down! What happened to Angel bua?" I told Amit to take the kids outside, he did that and then came to the room and locked the the room. The guy lifted up Anisha and put her on Anish's bed.Anish went to that guy, held his collar and said, "What did you do to my sister? What happened to her, why is she behaving like this?"  The guy released himself from Anish's grip and said, "I am Dr. Arjun Shrivastav! I'm her doctor since 5 years. I found her from a washroom of a restaurant, she was bleeding from her head, I took her to hospital immediately. Someone might have hit her hard on her head that day. We had to do her operation to save her life. I tried to ask her many questions related to her past but she had a memory loss,  the other doctors advised me not to force her to remember anything as getting anxious is not good for her health, so I took her to London with me as my father is a psychiatrist, we were treating her. She lived there in London with us as Komal Shrivastav, my sister. My Mom and Dad cared her as their own daughter, I cared for her as my own sister. Your sister is fine Mr. Chatterjee but she remembers nothing." Jazz went towards Anisha and caressed her hair and said, "Anu you returned but you don't remember any of us? Why is God so cruel to us?" Anish started crying and apologizing Dr. Arjun for his behavior. Dr. Arjun said, "You are my sister, Komal's twin brother that means you are my brother as well, I know what happens to a brother when he loses his sister as I lost my sister when I was only 9 years old, then I got your sister as my sister! Don't apologize brother! Please!" Anish hugged Dr. Arjun and cried his heart out. Anisha was having breathing problems, I noticed it and said, "Dr. Arjun! Anisha! is having breathing problems!" He said, "Can I get a glass of water? please?" Amit rushed and got a glass of water for Anisha. Dr. Arjun washed Anisha's face and she was back to her senses but her breathing problems continued, Dr. Arjun gave her some medicines and then she said, "Bhaiya I'm tired I want to sleep!" Anish said, "Take rest! Sister!" We all went out of the room. Jazz said, "I want to stay here with her, I promise I won't disturb her.

Hey people did you like this chapter? If yes then please do vote and comment! What will happen next? Will Anisha remember anything? And who attempted to murder Anisha and how come the dead body that Anish got had Anisha's jewelries with her? Well we will come to know this in the upcoming chapters!