Kalavati goes out of control!

Jazz's Pov

I soon regained senses. She was trying to get inside. I was trying to resist her but she pushed me back and got inside. I fell down. Anu rushed there to save me but Kalavati pushed her as well. She fell down and Kalavati picked me up. All of them came downstairs. Anish rushed towards Anu and picked her up. I tried to control Kalavati but she again pushed me but this time Amit hold me. She started to beat Amit, Harry caught her stick, she kicked Harry. Bhuvi Bhaiya rescued Harry from falling down. I again went near Kalavati and tried to resist her but this time we all stood holding hands in front of her. As we knew unity is strength. Kalavati said, "How dare you people come between me and my Jas! I will kill you all." She took out a knife and caught hold of my Anu and dragged her she put the knife on Anu's neck and we left Anu out of fear. Anu went with her and Kalavati cut Anu's wrist with her knife. Anu tried to resist but failed Anu tend to faint but soon Kabir came inside caught hold of Anu, picked her up and rushed to the hospital. Now Harry and I took the knife from Kalavati, picked her up and took her to her home, left her there and rushed to the hospital. We reached to the hospital, Anish filled up the form quickly and rushed towards Anu's room, I followed him he saw Anu lying unconscious on the bed. He started crying, I tried to control him but I was also about to cry because today Anu is lying there only for me. I said, "I'm the main reason why Anu had to get hurt." Kabir said, "No brother! It's all my sister's fault!" Anish soon held Kabir's collar and said, "How dare your sister harm my sister? What's her fault?" Harry cooled Anish down. Anish came and apologized Kabir. Kabir said, "I understand your condition brother, no need to apologize. The doctor came and said, "Miss Chatterjee is out of danger now, thanks to the person who came on time. She didn't lose much blood. She is fine now you people can meet her and take her home as well. I said, "Doctor we have a flight tomorrow. Can she travel?"  The Doctor said, "I'm giving her an energy drink which she has to take every 1 hour for 5 times then it will be perfectly fine." Anish hugged Kabir, thanked him and apologized again for being rude earlier. Kabir patted him and said, "No need brother!" We all took Anisha home. Kabir went to his home. She was weak, but she said, "I want to meet Di and Jijaji as we are leaving tomorrow, right?" Juhika Di comes running, who was informed by Mom about Anu's condition. When she heard our voices she rushed towards Anu and said, "Oh my! Are you alright Anisha?" 

Anisha's Pov

Jassi make me sit down on the sofa. Bhuvi Bhaiya made the energy drink and gave it to me. I took the glass and sipped it. It was tasteless, yuck! I said, "Please bhaiya it's tasteless I can't have it!" A man came to me and said, "If you don't have it I won't talk to you!" Jassi said, "Yes Jiju you're right even I won't talk to you Anu." I closed my eyes and drank it at once and said, "Yuck!" Anish said, "It's 8 P.M. sharp and Congratulations sister you have to take it for 4 times more that is again at 9 P.M. then 10 P.M.  then 11 P.M. and last one at 12 A.M." I said, "Mummy!!! it is too bad!" Aunty Ji said, "You like chocolate?" I said, "Yes!" She said, "Okay then after you have your drink every hour I will give you a chocolate okay or I will also not talk to you!" I said, "Okay Aunty I will be a good girl now." Aunty Ji opened the freeze and handed me a heart shape chocolate, I ate it for getting a taste. I was feeling like a baby among them. They all were caring me like a child. Aunty Ji said, "Today Anisha you will sleep with me I will take care of your drink and the chocolate." I agreed and smiled. Aunty Ji said, "Anish, Jassi, Harry, Bhuvi and Amit puttar you people go and pack your bags and Juhika beta you go and pack Anisha's bag." They all nodded and I said, "Aunty Ji I'm fine I can pack my bag." All of them in unison said, "No! You will take rest." My hand was paining, Jassi picked up my hand and kissed on my palm and said, "The pain will go!"  He then went upstairs. Aww! He is so sweet!  All of them were pampering me like a new born baby.  Jassi after 15 minutes came down and introduced me to Jijaji. We all enjoyed but I had to take the drink on the regular intervals and got a chocolate after every dose as mouth sweetener. Aunty Ji fed me the dinner just like a mother feeds her child. I was feeling so pampered. After final dose, Aunty ji patted my head and caressed my hair I slept off and others retired to their rooms. 

Plz comment! Neither I'm getting any votes nor any comments! :( But still I will say keep supporting, voting and commenting!