Anisha and Jasprit Moments!

Jazz's Pov

Anu is sleeping peacefully. Finally God heard my wishes, finally Anu kept her promise, she came back, yeah she was late but still Anu came back. I sat beside her to check if she needed something. I covered her with a thin quilt. I caressed her hair while she was sleeping. After an hour she woke up. I said, "Hello! Komal! Are you fine now?" I called her Komal as she had forgotten everything. She said, "How did you know my name?" I said, "Dr. Arjun told me your name." She said, "You know! You're better as compared to them, they were jerks that Hardik Pandya hugged me without my permission and that Anish Chatterjee dragged me ruthlessly but when you hugged me I felt a sort of positive energy came to my soul, I don't know what happened to me but I really am a great fan of all of you! Though I'm a British citizen but I've always supported India. And I also support Mumbai Indians IPL team as I feel a way connected to this team. The person who screamed after seeing me was Virat Kohli, the Indian captain, right?" I said, "Miss Komal already so many questions at a time?" She smiled at me. She said, "I'm sorry, May be I blabbered a lot. After all they're your teammates." I laughed at her remembering our past. I said, "Komal let's go to the living room?" She nodded and said, "Yes I want to have proper meeting with Indian Team!" I helped her getting down of the bed and then accompanied her to the living room. Amit came up to her, forwarded his hand and said, "Komal! Friends?" She said, "Okay! But you are?" He said, "Amit Singh!" She shook her hands with Amit. Virat Bhai and Rohit Bhai came towards her and Rohit Bhai said, "Hey! We will have a cricket match tomorrow! And Komal you will be playing with us, okay?" She freaked out and said, "Hitman Sharma Sir! I'm just a cricket fan, not a player that I will play with you all!" Dr. Arjun said, "Komal, Kabir and I are also playing and your Nammu Bhabhi, Simran, Carol and Tom are also coming tomorrow and they will also play I had a talk with them when we reached here." She said, "Okay! I will play!" 

 Komal's/ Anisha's Pov

I was feeling better after that sleep. I liked this man Jasprit Bumrah. He has become my closest friend here. This Amit is also a great guy. I loved all the kids here. Amit introduced me to all these kids Diksha, Hardik Pandya's daughter then Daksh, Krunal Pandya's son then Vaibhav and Vedant Bhuvneshwar Kumar's sons then Ritwik, Rohit Sharma's son then Anshika, Virat Kohli's daughter and then whom I liked the most, the one who called me Angel bua, I don't know why but I liked her the most Ishita, Anish Chatterjee's daughter. She called me Angel! She was so cute. The kids left the room with Amit as they wanted to play with him. Jasprit said, "So Komal, since we are friends now may I know something about you?" I said, "I'm Komal Shrivastav, daughter of brilliant psychiatrist Dr. Aditya Shrivastav and Radha Shrivastav and sister of brain surgeon Dr. Arjun Shrivastav." Jasprit said, "I'm Indian Cricketer. I'm son of Daljit Bumrah and Late Jasbir Bumrah. I've an elder sister, Juhika Bumrah. I lost my girlfriend for lying her rather hiding the truth from her about me being a cricketer as I wanted a girl who loved me not my fame. And she loved me as her Jassi but after knowing my true identity she left me!" He smiled at me after saying this. I had a pain in my heart, I don't know how my eyes filled with tears and I had extreme wish to hug Jasprit. Jasprit said, "Komal, why are you crying?" I said, "No, I'm not crying! I don't know how my eyes filled up with tears." I was sitting next to him on the sofa, I put my head on his shoulder unknowingly. Suddenly I regained my consciousness and sat up straight and said, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that, I don't know how I did this stupid thing!" He said, "It's okay! Komal!" I said, "Jasprit, may I ask you something?" He said, "Sure why not?" I said, "I heard, you are rude with your fan girls, but you are quite nice to me, I think those are rumors!" He smiled at me. I went to the washroom for washing my face.

Jazz's Pov

She likes me already. She feels a connection with me, otherwise she wouldn't have kept her head on my shoulder. I was feeling like I'm her knight in shining armor. She is relying on me so much that she put her head on my shoulder, I'm feeling like her protector. I've fallen for her again. It's happening again. Those feelings are happening again with me, when I used to fall for her every day, for her every move. Suddenly she came back from the washroom and after few, she slipped on the mat, and tended to fall but I reached there, we fell on a single sofa. She was on my top. We had an eye lock. I was feeling the warmth of her body on me. I hold her from the waist against me and tried getting up without hurting her, she grabbed me while I was getting up. She left her grip on me after getting up and she was silent. I know it's awkward for her as she remembers nothing about our past. I won't force her to remember anything but I will always want to be her closest friend forever. I don't want to lose her now when I got her after so many years. Anu I will always love you, even if you get married to someone else. She was still silent. I broke the silence and said, "You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" She said, "No Jasprit, you were a soft landing!" And then she ran away towards the garden, blushing!  

Hey people did you like 'JASNISHA' moments? If yes then please support, vote and comment! Next chapter is gonna be on Komal's/ Anisha's  feelings for Jasprit. So wait for the next chapter! How will Anish react to Anisha's memory loss? Well we will come to know about all these in the upcoming chapters!