Ankita Again?

Pooja's Pov

Today Mami scolded me for being late. I won't accuse her as she is also disturbed, she loves both Roli and me. Neither she can stop Roli from loving Sidhant ji nor she could protest against my marriage with Amar ji. It's not at all Mami ji's fault. I can't destroy my Roli's future for my love life. Amar ji still didn't talk to me. But his son Vicky talked to me, he is really a sweet boy, he understands my compatibility problem with his father. It was Amar ji's mother who had put up that condition not my Mami ji. Roli suddenly came to my room and said, "Jiji! I'm sorry! You know na how much I love Sidhant ji. For me you have to marry that old man. You know even Sidhant ji is not happy with this marriage." I said, "I know Roli! So what my husband would not care for me but I will get Sidhant ji as a lovely brother in law and you will also join us therevery soon!" Roli smiled at me and said, "Jiji I will sleep next to you today! Please!" I said, "Sure Roli, why not?" She laid down next to me, I caressed her hairs and she soon fall asleep. I remembered that tomorrow I will have to reach office early as I know Amit wouldn't be able to manage to come on time tomorrow. It's a relief that the Kapoors allowed me to continue my job. I can't even think that how could Amit manage without me in the office. This thought brought a smile on my face and then I fall asleep. 

Anisha's Pov

I opened my eyes, it was bright sunny day. I saw Jazz sleeping in a couch in my cabin. I sat up on the bed, suddenly I felt pain in my stomach. It really hurts! I laid down again. I was admiring my Jassi sleeping, I wanted to go near him but I couldn't my stomach was paining like hell. Suddenly Jassi woke up and found me staring at him. He got up and walked up to me. He kissed my forehead and said, "How are you feeling now?" I said, "I'm fine Jassi!" He kissed my stomach other side of the wound and said, "The pain will go!" I said, "You haven't changed Jassi!" Jassi gave a smile. I said, "So it's the time to discuss our plan for mission Amit's Marriage!" Jassi said, "And What about Kalavati?" I said, "We can think it later!" Jassi nodded and said, "Better idea! I will call Anish and Amit now." He called them to the hospital and they reached to the hospital after half an hour. I said, "I will befriend Pooja and support her with her decisions and Amit you will also act cold as if you don't care anymore..." I made them understand my full plan and the boys said, "Amazing! Awesome idea!" 

Jazz's Pov

It's been two weeks, Anu is doing fine now. She will be joining her office from today. I can't go to Ahmedabad now as my Mom strictly told me to stay with Amit near Anisha as Kalavati is back to form. I miss my home, Anisha has promised that after Amit's marriage we will go to Ahmedabad. And also IPL matches are starting from next week. I got fresh and went to Anish's place. Anish was playing with Ishita. I said, "Anish, Rohit Bhai has called up a meeting, IPL are from next week man so he called up a team meeting today let's go!" Anish nodded his head and said, "Yeah! I remember!" I said, "Saaley! At least let me meet your sister, she's joining the office today, again! I won't see her at home when I come back." Anish said, "Why not Jijey! And I will see off my Ankita too!" We winked at each other and went to our respective ladies! I came to Anu she didn't notice as she was standing turning back towards me and busy with her phone. I went near her silently and back hugged her. I rested my chin on her shoulder. She threw away the phone and turned towards me and kept her hands over my neck. I placed my hand on her waist and rested my forehead on  her forehead. I said, "So your friend Tom is getting married to Carol after 3 days, then your Arjun Bhaiya will also marry next week. Then Simran and Kabir will also get married. Then comes our Amit! When will we marry?" Anu winked at me and said, "After our engagement!" I said, "Wow! What an answer!" Anu said, "See I'm intelligent from the childhood still I never had pride!" She got away from my grip and ran all around the house and I started chasing her. Anish said, "What happened?" I said, "Anish your sister is really naughty!" Anish said, "Tell me something new! I know it very well after all she is my twin only!" Amit came and said, "No Anish! You were not naughty earlier, it was me and Anisha who were mischievous and you learnt from us!" Anisha stopped and said, "Jassi come!" I went to her and she hugged me and said, "Thanks for the work out! And Bye! I'm going to office!" I hugged her back. Ankita came and stuffed a sandwich to her mouth and said, "Breakfast comes first!" Ankita gave an angry look to Anish and said, "Do I need to send invitation card to you Anish and Jazz bhai for having breakfast?" We all were confused for Ankita's sudden change of behavior. She is always sweet, what happened to her today? We had our breakfast Anu and Amit were about to leave when Ankita fainted. Anish got tensed and we also got tensed. Anu called up Dr. Arjun and he reached within 15 minutes, he examined Ankita, Anish was biting his nails and Anu squeezed my arm and I comforted her and thought, "Oh these twins get scared on the same things at a time. Dr. Arjun said, "Anish Bhai! Let me marry yaar! I'm elder yaar! And you're just going on and on?" Anu said, "What do you mean bhaiya?" Dr. Arjun laughed and said, "I'm becoming chachu and you are becoming bua again!" Anish jumped and said, "Wow! Really! Yes!" We said, "Party toh banti hai yaar!" (Give a party!) Anu was happy and she congratulated Anish!" Amit said, "Even I'm elder yaar! And I couldn't marry also!" We all shared a laugh. Anu and Amit went to the office happily. Anish and I went for the team meeting. Dr. Arjun stayed back and also called his team so that we could enjoy a day together. I said, "We will return back from the team meeting and tell you something interesting  Dr. Arjun!" Dr. Arjun said, "Not done yaar Jazz you call Anish as saale or also by name then why so much formalities with me the girl whom you are dating is my sister too." I said, "Okay Arjun!" Arjun said, "That's okay!" Anish and I also left for team meeting.

Hey people did you like this chapter? If yes then please click on the star button to vote and please keep commenting! Please check my other two stories as well! 

1) The Bowler Gets Bowled and

2) Hum Teen Ek Team!