Meeting of Hearts!

Jazz's Pov

After that magical kiss I was feeling like she is all mine. Though it's not my first kiss with Anisha. We kissed before when she had a memory loss. That wasn't so magical. But this kiss is officially the first kiss. We were staring at each other and then we got up and had our dinner. Then I went to Amit's place for the night. We had to go to church tomorrow. Carol and Tom are getting married and in the evening there is a ladies mehendi function for Namrata Bhabhi. I will miss her tomorrow evening. But I'm waiting for tomorrow morning. It's Tom and Carol's marriage. The next day I got up and saw Amit sleeping. I kicked him and said, "Get up! Today! It's Tom and Carol's wedding!" Amit got up and said, "Means my marriage is one more day close!" I said, "Khottya!" Amit said, "But you know what? In Tom's and Carol's wedding I can't do Bhangra yaar!" I said, "I don't care I will do Bhangra! You can accompany me, guess what Harry has come to Mumbai with Ellie bhabhi and they are also coming here as Anisha's special guests!" Amit said, "Balle Balle! Hum 6 will do Bhangra!" Suddenly we heard a bell. Amit opened the door and I accompanied him. There stood Anish and Anu. Amit said, "Today in the wedding we 6 of us will do Bhangra!" Anu said, "6?" Amit said, "Jazz, you, Harry, Ellie Bhabhi, Anish and me." Anu said, "Make it 10 as Kabir Bhaiya, Simran, Arjun Bhaiya and Nammu Bhabhi will also accompany us."  Amit said, "Oye Hoye!" We all got ready and Harry would be meeting us at the church. We all went to the church. Tom and Carol took vows in front of the father and then they kissed  each other and the marriage complete unlike our marriages of India. Then it was the Bhangra time. I took a Daler Mehndi CD with me. I asked the DJ to play the CD. He played it and we all did Bhangra even Tom and Carol joined us. Today Anu looked so simple yet so beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anisha's Pov

Oh wow time passes so fast. It's evening already. I got ready for Namrata Bhabhi's Mehndi. It's ladies function. Harry was already missing Ellie. Harry and Jassi came to my room as I opened the door after Ellie and I got ready. Ellie was wearing a green saree and and I was wearing lehenga. Harry and Jassi stared at us. They took our pics.

 They took our pics

The boys winked at each other and rushed towards us

The boys winked at each other and rushed towards us. Jassi hugged me and Harry hugged Ellie. They broke the hug and said in unison, "Beautiful!" We all ladies went to Kabir's bungalow where the Mehendi ceremony was taking place. Namrata Bhabhi and Simran were looking great.

And the boys with Aditya Papa went to our home for Arjun Bhaiya's bachelor party

And the boys with Aditya Papa went to our home for Arjun Bhaiya's bachelor party. Tom went with the boys, though he got married today. Dad, Anish and Harry were also there though they're married. Ishita, Ankita Bhabhi, Ellie, Mom and I were here. The mehndi went well and then we all went back to our home with Radha Maa as Arjun Bhaiya's baaraat will come from our home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun's Pov

The next day I got up early for my Haldi. My big day has arrived. Today I'm getting married to Nammu finally. Anish, Amit, KB(Kabir), Hardik and Jasprit came to my room and said, "Haldi time! Come na!" Hardik said, "I'm experienced man in this! Do as I say Dr. Arjun!" I said, "No Dr. it's only Arjun for family and friends!" Hardik said, "Okay done! Arjun!" Anish said, "Harry I'm also experienced, actually more than you! I'm married since 5 years and you are married since 3 years only!" I said, "Yeah Yeah both of your advice is needed! Yes Hardik what were you saying?" Hardik said, "I was messing with Anish actually!"  We all laughed at it. Suddenly Komal came and said, "Uff you men!" Komal hold me and took me to the lawn and the haldi ceremony also happened. I called up Nammu and she said, "Haldi ceremony is over now and meet you soon Ajju in dulhe raja attire!" I said, "Meet you soon my Dulhaniya!" We chatted for about an hour and then we hung up the call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namrata's Pov

Ajju is coming today. I'm so damm excited. I'm waiting for my Ajju in my Dulhan attire. 

Suddenly Simran came with Carol and Ma

Suddenly Simran came with Carol and Ma. Ma, Simran and I shared an emotional moment. Simran will be staying at Ahmedabad and I will be staying in London with Ajju. Simran said, "Don't cry Di or the make up will come out." She dried her tears with a napkin. She dried my tears with another napkin. After an hour and half Ajju came with the baaraat. Simran, Ma and Carol went to welcome them. I was sitting back at the room. I can't wait anymore. After half an hour Simran and Carol came to take me to the mandap. I went there. We were fully staring each other blankly for 5 long minutes. Oh Ajju was looking so nice in Dulhe Raja attire.

 Oh Ajju was looking so nice in Dulhe Raja attire

Arjun's Pov

My eyes popped out when I saw her as my dulhaniya. All the rituals took place chanting all the mantras. Now it was time to put sindoor on her hair parting. I did that, she blushed hard. A bit of vermilion fell on her nose. Then I tied the mangalsutra around her neck and now she is my Nammu officially my Mrs. Shrivastav, my better half. We took the 7 pheras around the holy fire. We took blessings from all the elders.

Hey people I hope you liked this chapter. It was a fast forward chapter and next one will also go like that and then comes the actual twist and the final twist till then keep voting and commenting. Lot's love to my readers as today my story completed 1.3K reads thanks for loving my story love you all.