Flashbacks

Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Anish's Pov

It's already been two weeks, Anisha left us forever. I still can't believe that my sister is no more. Jazz is heartbroken as his Anisha break her promise that she will come back home, but he still does not believes the truth of her death. It's been two weeks, all the rites were performed with due respect. Harry kept Jazz away from here as if he watched any of those he would have react very badly. I'm sure now, Jazz is not that type of guy, what I thought after knowing his true identity. I really feel bad for him. He had only wanted a girl who loved him, not his fame. I closed my eyes.

#Flashback 1

Me: Give me my  drawing book back!

Anisha: Wait! Only after I show it everyone! How your frog looks like. (She took a pencil and wrote 'Frog by Anish' I was never good at drawing. She ran away from me and showed the drawing to everyone in the class! It was so embarrassing, for a boy of 12 years who could not draw frog properly.)

#Flashback ends!

I went to my room, took out my drawing book when we were 12 years old. I found it.

A tear fell down of my eyes on that drawing

A tear fell down of my eyes on that drawing. What I'm left with is only our memories and nothing else. You went away so far that I can never go for a visit. 

Amit's Pov

It's been 2 weeks. Jazz can not cope up with the truth rather he is angry on Anisha as she didn't keep her promise. I miss our mischief that we did together. I was both Anish and Anisha's friend but I was always been a better friend of Anisha, as she was just like me. She loved to do mischief, but Anish was always a good boy sort of boy. They were 15 years old and I was around 18 when we became friends. We used to prank Anish together.

#Flashback 2  

(I went to Anisha's place as I came to know about her sudden sickness.) 

Anisha: Oye Amit, you here? I acted as if I'm sick and missed school. How about you go to the market and buy a rubber snake and give it to me. I will put it in his bag with due respect. And  come with us tomorrow when we go to school and fake your pen has stopped working and ask for a pen as you need to write an urgent letter, okay!

Me: Yeah! Great idea! I mean genius idea!

(I went to buy the rubber snake. I got a rubber snake from the nearest toy store. It was packed nicely by newspaper so that no one comes to know about it. She sent an SMS in the evening, job done! The next day these people were going to school and I was going to college. We all got out from the home together as planned by Anisha!  As we went a bit far from the home I did as per plan I asked for a pen from Anish. He opened his bag by handing over the bag to me. He shouted to the top of his voice, "SAAAANP!" [snake!]. Anisha picked up the rubber snake and threw it towards him.)

(I handed over Anish's bag to Anisha and went near Anish who was running so fast, I ran after him and got him finally and dragged him towards this snake of ours )

Amit: It's a rubber snake Anish! 

Anish: Morons! I can smell this plan is from Anisha's mind

Anisha: Yeah it's so much fun to prank you! (Anisha and I had a high five!)

Anish: Grow up Amit you are in college! Still high five! Grow up!

Anisha: Someone is really disgusted here! Come on Anish! Group Hug guys!

(I hold Anisha's shoulder, she hold my back as she could not reach my shoulder, she dragged Anish towards us, we shared a group hug!)

#Flashback 2 ends

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I will miss our group hug with Anisha forever. She was the best friend I ever had. She will never plan to prank Anish with me. She will never call me bhabha again! Why did you leave us Anisha? I know you are watching all of us from the heaven and enjoying, right? I still remember the day you named me bhabha! Why did we have to lose you, Anisha, why? I never had a sister so I considered you as my sister. You not only left your brother alone but also this brother alone who doesn't have a blood relation with you? Why did the almighty took away you from us? Are we that bad? Jazz came to my room. Harry, Lisha, Bhuvi Bhaiya and Nupur Bhabhi went back to their home after the tehravi. (refers to the ceremony conducted to mark the final day of mourning after a death by, and sometimes . The term terahvin means thirteenth, and the ceremony is held on the thirteenth day after the death being mourned. Alms are given to the poor and to priests who help conduct the ceremonies, which can include and for Hindus and a concluding recitation of the for Sikhs. A community function and feast is often organized for the or village to commemorate the dead person, especially if the deceased was socially prominent.) Jazz stayed back with me as I informed Jazz's Mom about his condition after Anisha's death and Aunty could not console him alone as she was also shocked to get that news. 

Vadodara, Gujarat, India   

 Harry's Pov

Lisha went back to Kolkata, Bhuvi bhaiya went back to Meerut and I came back home, Vadodara. I was missing Miss Super Cricketer. The way she played on the day of our match when she came to Ahmedabad. Suddenly Krunal bhai came to my room and said, "Oye Maggi partner! Wanna have some noodles? I cooked two Maggi when you came home." I said, "Sure Bhai! It's never a no to Maggi cooked by my Bro!" Krunal Bhai said, "What happened champ? You look unhappy! What happened to you?" I blabbered everything to Krunal Bhai, he hugged me and said, "Some people are very special in our life but no one can refuse a heavenly call, my brother! You called her as your little sister, right she must be looking down at you will she feel good to see her brother so sad?" Krunal bhai is the best brother anyone can have! He knows how to cheer me up. We went down and had our Maggi like we used to have back few years ago.

Hey people did you like this chapter? I don't know what the fate has stored for these people? Keep supporting, commenting and voting! May be there is a ray of hope. We will come to know in the upcoming chapters!