My Results and Mystery Continues...

I was a way too scared to check the results myself. I stood up and asked Anish to check the results for me. He entered the roll number and finally the site viewing my result loaded and I ran away towards my room. They checked the results and they ran towards my room and Anish said, "Anisha I'm very sorry to say that..." I said, "I knew it! It is CA-Final not so easy to get satisfactory results." Amit said, "I'm deciding to propose your brother right here right now!" I said, "Amit please I'm not in a mood to joke right now, so please guys leave me alone." Anish said, "Can I just complete my statement? You didn't hear me fully Anisha!" I said, "What say it quick and leave! I'm really not in a mood to talk to anyone!" Anish said, "I bet after hearing the full statement you will change your mind." I said, "Okay! Then make it quick." My Dad called my mother to know my results. My mother watched the results on the laptop and informed it to my Dad. Here Anish said, "Anisha you made it! You're a Chartered Accountant now." I was shocked to hear that and said, "B-b-b-but you're the one who said that you are really sorry to say!" Anish said, "We were joking my sister had your results not been positive Amit would have never cracked that kind of joke. And here Amit that was really the worst joke ever." We all laughed wholeheartedly. Anish said, "Amit bro come on let's go, she is not in a mood to chatter around." I said, "Oh hey! wait I will also join you because I need to party hard!"

Suddenly someone was calling Amit from the window. I was shocked to realize he was the same guy who was staring me today. Amit got excited and left without saying anything. The tall guy led him towards another place I don't know what is happening and who was the tall guy? I asked Anish about the tall guy, he was also blank. Anish said, "Listen Anisha this is not the first I am seeing him. I've seen him somewhere but I don't remember where I've seen him." Amit suddenly called me up. He said, "Hello Anisha, the guy who you met today wants to meet you again but this time in a better way." I said, "What in the world are you talking about and who is that tall guy?" He said, "He is a cricket admirer and he has never seen a girl playing cricket so well." I was feeling weird that an unknown guy whom I've never known or seen around till date wants to meet me.