Pooja's Marriage Hungama

After two weeks

Sidhant's Pov

It is gonna be big day today. I hope Anisha can manage the Haldi. It was time for Bhaiya's haldi I went there as I want no one to doubt us. I hope everything goes fine today. Vicky also figured out the truth as he overheard my conversation with Anisha over phone. Vicky is also supporting us. Vicky says, "Pooja Di and I are friends first! And its my duty to see whether my friend is happy or not. And Amit Bhaiya I like him he will keep my friend very happy, I know!" To say Vicky is my nephew but we are actually friends though he is very much younger to me. I hope Roli and Anisha can manage to exchange the bowls of Haldi. Here we went to put Haldi on Bhaiya.

Amit's Pov

I'm tensed. I hope everything goes fie out there. My Haldi ceremony is taking place. Anisha, Ellie Bhabhi, Nupur Bhabhi, Mom, Soumili Aunty, Radha Aunty,Ankita Bhabhi, Simran and Namrata Bhabhi were putting Haldi on me. After the Haldi ceremony Anisha took the Haldi bowl and went to Pooja's home.

Anisha's Pov

I drove towards Pooja's home. I reached there. Roli was standing near the gate. She said, "You made it on time Anisha. Come no one is in the kitchen! Follow me!" I followed her to the kitchen. Roli exchanged the bowls and handed over the other bowl to me. Sidhant as per plan was waiting near my car. Sid, Roli and I drove towards another hotel. Harry, Ellie,Jassi, Anish, Ankita, Bhuvi Bhaiya, Nupur Bhabhi, Kabir Bhaiya, Simran, Arjun Bhaiya, Nammu Bhabhi, Rohit Bhai, Ritika Bhabhi and Amit were waiting. We conducted Sid and Roli's Haldi as well. After that we dropped Roli at Roli and Pooja's home. Then we dropped Sid to the hotel where they were staying. We drove back to our home. As per plan I'm attending the wedding as Sid's friend Manraj Singh Bagga. Sid tried to manage a Sherwani just alike Amar Bhaiya's Sherwani. Jassi started to make me over. Jassi started with the turban. Sid gave me some false beards and mustache from his drama company. I stuck the beard and mustache. Now I was looking like a Sardarji.

(Assume this to be Anisha's look!)

I drove towards the hotel were Sid was staying. I hope no one recognizes me. Sid said, "Oye Veere! Kithe reh gye thhe tussi?" (Bro Where were you!). I said, "Hatt ja Khottya! Menu Amar Praji se milna hai!" ( Excuse me Donkey. I want to meet Amar Bro!) I went there and said, "Oh Amar Praji tuhanu lakh lakh vadhaiya!" (Oh Amar Bro! Best wishes!) Amar Bhaiya was confused and said, "Who are you?" I said, "Marjaniye! Kapoor tussi mere bare nahin dasya apne Pra nu? Amar Praji Mein Manraj han! Kapoor da Yaar!" (Kapoor! Didn't you tell him about me! Amar bro I'm Manraj! Kapoor's friend!) After silence for few minutes I said, "Oye Punjabiyon da ghar hai Music shiuzik bajao! Brrrrrahhh!" (It's Punjabi's house play some music !") We started enjoying. Then after few hours we went as Baaraat. Sid had the duplicate Sherwani with him. Roli took me to her room. I wore the Sherwani. Jassi, Harry, Anish, Rohit Bhai and Bhuvi Bhaiya came into the room through the window of Roli's room. Roli went out of the room. Jassi tied a colorful turban. Rohit bhai added a brooch to the turban. Harry tied a groom wedding sehra on my forehead. Jassi, Anish,Harry, Bhuvi Bhaiya and Rohit Bhai went towards Amar Bhaiya's room where he was finally doing the touch ups before coming towards the mandap. 

Jazz's Pov

Anu really came up with a crazy idea. I don't know will it work or not but let's hope for the best. We went towards the groom's room. Amar ji got excited to see us. He said, "Oh Sir it's a dream come true! But how are you people here?" We said, "We are Pooja's friend Anisha's family." We kept Amar ji busy with us. Here outside two cars were parked one with Arjun and other with Kabir inside. In one car Sid and Roli would go and in another Anisha, Pooja, Harry, Anish, Rohit Bhai and I would go. 

Sid's Pov

I went towards Roli's room where Anisha and Roli were sitting actually Manraj and Roli. I went towards the room Anisha was ready in groom's attire. I took her to the mandap. Roli took Pooja to the mandap full family got busy with the marriage and in this mean time Roli and I fled away. We sat in one of the car. It was Kabir Bhai who was in the car. He drove us towards Amit's place.

Anisha's Pov

I saw Roli and Sid already went away. I sent a message to Jassi from my phone, he saw the message. Pooja was sitting next to me with a sad face. We did the garland ceremony. I whispered to Pooja's ear, "I'm Anisha! Don't shout or these guys will just kill me!" Pooja said, "What?" I said, "Yes relax! Roli and Sidhant fled away and till this time they legally got married also." Pooja said, "What's going on? Where is Amar Ji?" I said, "The cricketer boys have kept him busy!" Vicky said, "Anisha di it's time for the 7 rounds I have to tie your knots! When you get up you people run away okay?" Yes Vicky knows everything and now he is also a part of our plan. We stood up for the pheras we took 4 pheras then I said, "Pooja let's run! I'm a girl yaar! We can't get married!" Then we started running. The family ran after us but we got into the car till then Jassi, Harry, Anish, Rohit Bhaiya and Bhuvi Bhaiya also came towards the car we got into the car and Arjun Bhaiya drove towards Amit's home in a haste.

Hey people stay connected more drama is left! Did you like this chapter? If yes then please click on the star button to vote. And please keep commenting! What will happen next? Will they be able to marry? Well we will come to know in the upcoming chapters!!!