A Truth comes out!

Amit's Pov

After Pooja uttered those words I was literally confused. Then I thought may be Anisha saved her life so she said this kind of thing. She had tears in her eyes after saying those words. I wanted to go to her but I controlled myself. I suddenly remembered about Dr. Arjun and Kabir if they came to know about this from someone else then they will feel bad so I called up Dr. Arjun.

Me: Hello! Dr. Arjun?

Dr. Arjun: Yes? Amit! How are you my boy?

Me: Fine! But Anisha!

Dr. Arjun: What happened to Komal?

Me: She was attacked by Kalavati. Kalavati fired her a bullet which pierced her stomach.

Dr. Arjun: Kalavati? Who's that? Even earlier someone attempted to murder her remember I told it to you all on the first day. But how is she now?  

Me: Yes! We are in hospital. Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre.

Dr. Arjun: We are coming!

Dr. Arjun hung up the phone. I also informed Arvind Uncle and Soumili Aunty. All of us were praying for Anisha. After half an hour Dr. Arjun came with Kabir and others. Arvind Uncle and Soumili Aunty also reached that time. After few minutes the doctor came out and said, "The operation is successful and she is out of danger, once she regain her consciousness, you people can meet her. She is fine." We all were relieved to hear that. After an hour Anisha regained her consciousness. All of them went to meet her. Dr. Arjun said, "Komal, now it's high time to know that who tried to kill you 5 years ago? Please say us Komal! Please! We need to give you protection accordingly." Anisha looked at Kabir and kept quiet. I said, "Speak up yaar! Please Dr. Arjun is right!" Kabir said, "I got it! Anisha! So it's Kala, right? I have to send her to asylum. I can't risk your life for my sister." Anisha said, "Kabir Bhaiya! Give me your hand." Kabir forwarded his hand and Anisha hold his hand and said, "Kabir Bhaiya! I want to go to Ahmedabad, once I recover. I will personally go to meet her, please!" Dr. Arjun said, "Okay but once we hire bodyguards for you!" We all agreed to him. Anisha said, "Bhaiya! I will be fine! Don't worry!" Dr. Arjun said, "Yes we can see that clearly! Actually we should go together!" Kabir said, "Yes I can control Kala! And you can do the talking Anisha." Pooja said, "I'm sorry Anisha! I misunderstood you!" Anisha said, "You're my Amit darling's assistant! Why are you saying me sorry?" Dr. Arjun and the others looked at her questioningly. Pooja said, "No need to continue the acting I know everything!" She looked at me! Jazz raised his hand and said, "I'm the one! I couldn't control my emotions that time and blabbered everything!" Pooja said, "Anisha please! The thing what you want can not happen! I've to marry Amar ji! Or Roli can not get married to Sidhant ji. So my Aunt wants me to marry him. She raised me up when my parents died and I can not turn down her wish. She doesn't likes Amit!" Anisha said, "But why? Pooja? Why?" We looked at each other. We had an eye lock and she left the hospital in a haste. Anisha was damn confused. I said, "Don't be anxious Anisha we will take a way out! You take rest. We all left her cabin and Jazz stayed back at her cabin. On our way home we all told Dr. Arjun and team about everything about my relationship and the confusions. Dr. Tom and Dr. Carol said, "Okay! Komal is full with random ideas she will come up with some way or the other, you chill Amit." And yes I know it very well Anisha is full with weird ideas. She will manage everything I know but I was actually worried about Kalavati. She has come back again to their lives! Why is she doing all these. If she loves Jazz then why can't she see him happy with Anisha? Kabir was crying and I said, "Kabir don't cry! It's not your fault!" Kabir said, "You people had to bear the sorrow of Anisha's death for my sister! She is repeatedly harming your loved ones, and now she is also my best friend's sister. Now including Jazz, Arjun will also hate me for my sister." Dr. Arjun, "How could say that Moron? I won't hate you! It's not your fault KB! Come on! My Dad will treat your sister. We will fly to Ahmedabad soon and Dad will treat Kalavati." Arvind Uncle said, "Kabir beta don't feel bad! We can understand! We all have trust on my second son Dr. Arjun and my brother Dr. Aditya. They will treat Kalavati and believe me Kabir she will be fine." Dr. Aditya uncle hugged Arvind uncle and said, "Bhai Saab!" (Brother) Arvind Uncle hugged him back. Dr. Arjun smiled at Arvind Uncle. We all went to our respective homes. 

Jazz's Pov

Anu slept as she was feeling weak. I was not feeling good. I caressed her hair. I picked up her hand and kissed her knuckles. She was looking too cute, so I curved my lips giving her a weak smile. Though she was sleeping but I don't know whenever I see her my heart always smiles. I called up Harry.

Harry: Moron? Do you even know what's the timing? It's 2 A.M. What are you doing so late?

Me: Sorry yaar! Didn't notice the time!

Harry: Are you okay? I mean why is your voice cracked? Why do I feel that you were crying?

Me: Anu! (I broke down to tears!)

Harry: Anisha? What happened to her?

I blabbered everything over the phone.

Harry: I'm coming soon to Mumbai! Kalavati! I will not leave her! She snatched our Anisha from us! 

Me: No Harry! Anu doesn't want any sort of violence. She wants to deal the matter peacefully.

Harry: And how will it happen?

Me: I don't know! Good Night! I just called you to inform this! And I know she will come up with an idea!

Hey people very very sorry to keep you waiting for long! I've started writing 2 more stories so I want to say that now the updates will be slower! Keep supporting, voting and commenting! What will be Anisha's plan to re-unite Amit and Pooja? Well we will come to know in the upcoming chapter!  Next chapter will be cast again! Please don't get bored. And sorry again for late update!