Will she remember?

Bandra, Mumbai, India

Anish's Pov

I woke up this morning and realized today was the day when Anisha breathed her last. I suddenly started feeling depressed. It's been 5 years. Everything has changed now. I'm a successful cricketer now. I currently play for team India, which was always my sister's wish. I always dedicate all my achievements till date to my sister. I own a bungalow here now. Ankita and I are blessed with a baby girl, we named her Ishita.  Harry broke with Lisha as she was cheating on him. Harry married Elli Bhabhi and they're blessed with a baby girl Diksha. Bhuvi Bhaiya and Nupur Bhabhi are also blessed with 2 sons Vaibhav and Vedant. Krunal Bhai also married the love of his life Pankhuri Bhabhi, they are blessed with a son an year older to Diksha named Daksh. Our Amit and Jazz are still bachelors. Jazz promised not to marry anyone after Anisha, so he did not marry. Amit is a business tycoon now, as he always wished to be. Amit is a busy man now, we don't get much time together but he always makes his time for my match. He owns a bungalow near mine. I also have made many friends now in Indian Team. Virat Bhai and Rohit Bhai are my mentors, Harry, Bhuvi Bhaiya and Jazz are my best friends as they were earlier. Yuzi Bhai and Kuldeep just loved me. I was the all rounder of the team. Harry and my partnership brought many awards to India. Today full team is coming at my place for Anisha's 5th death anniversary. I went to the washroom took my shower, quickly and went to the hall. Ankita, Mom and Dad were also upset today for this date. Ishita hugged me and said, "Daddy! Why do Dadaji and Dadiji cry?" I picked her up and said, "Nothing! Ishita!" Tears rolled down my cheeks, but wiped it off. After few hours the team came to our home and then Amit came with Krunal Bhai. Amit placed white flowers in front of Anisha's photo. Virat Bhai and Rohit Bhai comforted Jazz and me. Jazz has also changed a lot these days. Though he is still serious, but he has become an angry young man now. Not with friends, it's with fan girls. Jazz has befriended Kabir again, which was lost when his sister Kalavati tried to attack his Mom. Kalavati is not well these days, she lost her speech after Anisha's death, I don't know why. 

  Ahmedabad Airport, Gujarat, India

Komal's Pov

It's been 5 years after bhaiya and bhabhi's engagement. I've now started ignoring my past, as I don't remember. After bhaiya and bhabhi's engagement Simran and I played Cupid between Carol and Tom. Carol and Tom also got engaged an year ago. It was Simran's turn so Carol, Tom and I decided to work on Simran's crush on Kabir Banerjee so we are here in India and also bhaiya and bhabhi wanted to visit their best friend, Kabir Banerjee as he called all of us to his home for our Dad to treat his sister. Carol and Tom decided to get married after they succeed to make Kabir Bhaiya fall for Simran. I also wanted that to happen. Kabir Bhaiya was coming to pick us up from the airport. We were waiting for him to come. Arjun Bhaiya started waving his hand to a guy, the guy came running and hugged him and said, "Long Time no see brother!" I was busy pulling Simran's leg as I realized this man must be Kabir Bhaiya. Simran was blushing hard. Tom and Carol also were busy in their love talks. Mom and Dad said, "Woah! Came India after a long time!" Suddenly Kabir Bhaiya stared at me for a long time and said, "A--A--A--ANISHA!??!" I suddenly started having the tremendous headache and then fell down, the world turned black in front of me. 

Kabir's Pov

I couldn't believe I'm seeing Anisha, on whom my eyes stopped for the first time. I can never forget this face, she was my crush. I liked her but when I realized she is Jazz's dead actually assumed to be dead girlfriend I decided to forget her. I won't never date my neighbor's girlfriend. But wait, what's the date? Today is the day when she died actually Harry told me about this. I shouted, "A--A--A--ANISHA!??!" She suddenly caught her head and then she fainted. Namrata told me everything about her then I came to know about what happened to her and where was she since so many years. Arjun picked her up and followed me towards the car. We all went towards the car and then drove towards my home. While in car Arjun gave a lot of water on her face, she regained her consciousness, then Arjun gave her some medicines. She felt fine after some minutes. We reached home and my parents also got scared when they saw Anisha but I controlled them from giving any reactions as Namrata told me everything about Anisha's condition. We all headed towards my room and then Anisha fell asleep. Arjun said, "Kabir, bro! Do you know her?" I said, "Yeah! I know her! She is Anisha, Anisha Chatterjee, sister of the famous Indian Cricketer, Anish Chatterjee. And we need to go to Anish's place now as they are commemorating her 5th death anniversary today."  Radha Aunty said, "Oh No! We have to stop this as commemorating death anniversary of a person who is alive is considered as a bad omen." Arjun said, "Finally I found my sister's family! Kabir you take down their address, they live in Mumbai right? I will book the tickets to Mumbai." I called up Jazz immediately, he picked up the call.

Jazz: Kabir! Why are you calling me now! Prayers are going on here!

Me: It's urgent! Give me Anish's address now! I'm coming!

Jazz: Okay, I will send you!

He hung up the call and sent me Anish's address. Arjun managed to get 3 tickets to Mumbai in flight after 2 hours. I decided to take Arjun and Anisha with me, rest of them decided to go tomorrow! Arjun woke up Anisha and said, "Sister we have to go somewhere it's really urgent! Please!" She said, "Okay Bhaiya! I will go with you!" She was too weak but still she decided to come with us. After half an hour Anisha, Arjun and I left for Mumbai. We managed to reach there till afternoon by 2 P.M. 

Hey people did you like this 5 years leap in our story? If yes then do support vote and comment. Will our Anisha aka Komal remember anything about her past? Well we will come to know about this in the upcoming chapters!