Meeting with the Mystery Man

The next day I went to meet him on the same ground as requested by him. The guy rushed and stood behind me. I turned around and said, "Yes sir you called me here?" He said, "Yes Miss I just wanted to meet a girl who was efficiently helping her brother for IPL selections. Congratulations to your brother and also to you as well as you're a Chartered Accountant now." I said, "What how do you know? Oh then may be Amit told you. Well yes thank you on behalf of Anish. And Thank you on my behalf as well." He said, "Miss Can we become friends? And what's your name?" I said, "But mister before making friends I need to know your name! and I'm Anisha Chatterjee you must have heard from Amit." He said, "No No as I requested him to keep my name a secret to you so he also kept your name as a secret to me. Nice to meet you Anisha, I'm Jaz!" By this time Anish and Amit reached on the ground and Amit said, "Hello Brother! Hi Anisha! Were you talking about Jaz as a stranger? He is my cousin. Jaz, the best actually Jassi haha." Jazz said,"Don't call me that!" I said, "Amit, you moron why didn't you mention about your cousin earlier?" Jaz and Anish laughed at Amit. Amit said, "When my brother is here let's play a  2 overs match with only 1 wicket between Chatterjee Twins and Singh Brothers." We all agreed to it and started playing, Anish wanted me to open but Jaz got me out in the 3rd ball only but in the first 2 balls I hit 6 for which I was congratulated by Jaz. Our score was 12-1. They needed 13 from 2 overs which wasn't tough at all when they have Amit. Amit was an all-rounder just like Anish. Amit opened and Anish did a great bowling, giving no run to Amit and on the 5th ball Amit hit it high up and started running, Anish missed the catch but gave me the ball and I was standing as a wicket keeper I got the ball and threw it towards the wicket but Amit reached there. They took 2 runs. Amit missed the last ball of the over. Next over was to be bowled my me. I was a horrible bowler and I had to face Jaz. Jaz hit a boundary in both 1st and the 2nd ball. And hit a sixer in the 3rd ball. Anish said, "They won! but the party is on!" I agreed him. I was out of practice since many days but I was still happy that I could play decent in spite of less practice that was enough for me. Amit from that day used keep a watch on me and Jaz! Jaz recently started hanging out with me more than Amit and Anish. Jaz said, "I've never seen a cool girl like you before." Now we were 4 friends from 3. Jaz always wanted to say me something but stopped after uttering one word, "Anisha I" I always used to wonder what is he up-to? 

One day I decided to confront Amit about his cousin Jaz. I called him over when Anish was busy in practice with Jaz. Amit came home I said, "Hey do you know what Jaz is up-to? He always says Anisha I then stops telling anything and changes the topic." Amit said, "May be he likes you Anisha but he is afraid to tell you." I said, "Amit I know you very well your may be is not a may be it's sure. You mean to say he likes me. But you know what now I want to get a good job in an MNC and chill out with friends." Amit said, "I know it very well you are bore!" I said, "Yes I'm not like you bhaba!" Amit said, "What?" I said, "Had you been a girl I would call you bhabhi but you are a boy so bhaba or do you have confusion about being a boy?" Amit said, "Oh Anisha please haha you are really dirty minded." We laugh it off and end the discussion there because I knew it Amit would never open up in front of me about his cousin. 

After Anish came home I suddenly get too many messages from Jazz on my phone and last message being, "else block me and I'm leaving for Ahmedabad tomorrow." I was in deep thought what is he up to. I was tensed I went to Anish's room and told him about the last message. He said, "Didn't you read all the messages till now?" I said, "I want to read the messages with you because I'm tensed that what happened to our fourth wheel all of a sudden?" Anish took my phone and opened the chat.