Amit's Assistant!

Amit's Pov

We returned to home with Anisha. She was joining my office from today afternoon. Dr. Arjun and their family were staying at Kabir's bungalow in Bandra. It is 10 minutes of driving from our place. Jazz as usual was staying with me, his bro. I also decided to go office with Anisha. Now we all are at Anisha's place she called Jazz, Anish and me to her room. She said, "Jassi and Anish Do you know our Amit is dating someone!" Anish said, "Kuldeep (Yadav) also got married 2 years ago! Then whom are you dating Amit?" Before I could say something Jazz also said, "Then our Mayank (Markande)?" Anisha said, "Maybe Jassi!" Anisha winked at me. I said, "SHUT UP MORONS! Her name is Pooja!" Anish and Jazz's jaw dropped! I said, "Rosogulla dalu kya muh mei tum dono ke? (Will I put Rosogulla in your mouths?) Anish said, "I don't mind!" Jazz said, "I don't mind either!" Anisha said, "Even I don't mind!" I said, "But people there is a twist. We were committed but suddenly her evil maternal aunt planned to marry her to an old guy who has a kid of 12 years." Anisha said, "What? Oh My! When is their marriage?" I said, "After 2 months! And she broke up with me as her marriage was fixed to that old man!" Anisha said, "Perfecto!" Anish, Jazz and I stared at her questioningly! I said, "Your bro's love is going to get married to an old man and you are saying it 'Perfect?'" Anisha said, "That means she loves you a lot too, right?" I said, "Yeah she loved me before break up but I still feel that she loves me." Anisha said, "Great!" Jazz, Anish and I were more confused now! Anish said, "Have you got some plan or what why are you smiling mischievously?" Anisha said, "Yeah!" I said, "Anisha will you say something?" Anisha said, "Before I tell my plan I want to say that this plan will be executed only if Jassi agrees not otherwise!" Anish and I said, "Okay!" Jazz said, "At least say first, what's the plan!"  Anisha said, "So Amit you are like my brother, right?" I said, "Yes! Undoubtedly!" Anisha said, "That only you know and our team knows! But others don't know it so today I'm going to Amit's office as per decided earlier but not as Amit's friend rather as his girlfriend. " Jazz said, "Amazing idea! I don't have any problem with that as I trust both of you blindly! But what about media? What about the employees of the office? They must be knowing her as my girlfriend!?" Amit said, "Okay then before Pooja reaches office I will talk to my other employees. But in that case we have to go to office now as Pooja will be coming in the second half. It's 10 A.M. already Anisha we have to leave within 10.30 A.M." Jazz said, "Yeah! other employees will help you too in patching up with Pooja. Anu will make Pooja jealous and she will confess her love to you again! Amazing Idea Anu! But what if Pooja knows you as my girlfriend?" Amit said, "No tension with that Jazz she doesn't watch cricket or any sort of cricket news!" Jazz said, "Then it's a relief! And rest of the people will keep quiet!" I said, "I knew it you would come up with an amazing idea! Okay now go get ready and I'm also going to get ready and Anisha get ready by 10.30 A.M. Bye!" Anisha said, "I will get ready before you! Now go! Moron!" We all laughed at it and then I went home to get ready.

Third Person's Pov

After Amit left Anish also left Anisha's room as Ishita was calling him. Jazz also turned back to go but Anisha hold his hand and said, "You're not angry with my decision, right?" Jazz said, "Not at all Anu! You're helping your friend! And I love you! And Amit he is your best friend! You should help him!" Anisha smiled at Jazz and said, "I love you Jassi!" Jazz said, "Love you Infinitely!" They hugged each other and after few seconds they pulled back and Jazz said, "Run Anu! Or you will get late!" She quickly took out a comfy outfit from her cupboard and ran towards the washroom and Jazz left her room.

Anisha's Pov

I took a shower, got ready breaking my own record of my speed, I ran towards the hall. Jassi was stunned and said, "You? Got ready so fast? Great Anu! It's 10.20 A.M." I simply smiled at him and ran towards the door. Jassi said, "Anu catch!" He threw an apple towards me, I caught it and said, "Thanks! Jassi! Bye!" Jassi said, "Bye!" I ran towards Amit's home while having the apple. I saw him he was having a sandwich. As soon as he saw me he picked up the sandwich and said, "Great Timing! Let's leave! Driver please drop us at office fast!" His driver nodded and we got up in the car and went to his office. We reached there within 10.45 A.M. Amit called up all of his employees to his room and we discussed everything about our plan to them. They all agreed to help us. Many of them recognized me and they were happy to see that I was helping Amit with his love life. Amit never treated them as employees rather he treated them as his colleagues. So they also loved Amit very much. Within no time I made friendship with nearly all of them. When it was time for lunch we all had the lunch in the office canteen. After that Pooja came to the office by 1.30 P.M. Amit and I went to his cabin, Amit took my hand and placed his hand on my shoulder. Pooja knocked at Amit's cabin and Amit said, "Yes come in!" Pooja came in saw us she got angry and said, "SIR! I'm here!" Amit still didn't remove his hands from me. Amit said, "Oh Pooja! Listen meet Anisha, my girlfriend! And Anisha darling meet Pooja, my assistant!" Amit removed his hands from me. Pooja passed me a glare and I forwarded my hand and said, "Nice to meet you! Pooja!" She said, "I'm Miss Malhotra!" I thought wow this medicine is working! Great! I said, "Okay! Miss Malhotra!" Amit said, "Anisha darling I will give some notes to Pooja till then please go and check thefiles in accounts department!" I said, "Okay Amit! Honey meet you again  this evening on our date. Bye Honey!" Amit nodded his head. I hugged Amit and left his cabin.

Amit's Pov

Pooja glared at Anisha till she left my cabin. And when Anisha mentioned about the date Pooja's eyes filled with tears. That means yes she still loves me. I'm sorry Pooja, I'm doing all these to you! I can see jealousy in Pooja's eyes clearly. I've to do this for you Pooja. I know you don't want to marry that old guy. I'm doing this for your good! Suddenly Pooja said, "Sir you can think about your date afterwards now please give me the notes!" I saw disgust in her eyes. I said, "Yes Miss Malhotra! Actually I always get lost in my dream girl! Sorry Take down!" I called her Miss Malhotra instead of Pooja to hurt her. But you are my dream girl Pooja but now I won't say you. Pooja said, "Yes I know! about so called love of you rich people!" I said, "Miss Malhotra Don't you think you're crossing your limits?" Anisha great yaar your medicine is working on her. Pooja said, "Sorry Sir!" 

So comparably a big chapter! Hey people so did you like this chapter? If yes then click on the star button to vote. And keep ushering your love on me and do comment! So what do you think will Pooja confess her love to Amit? Will Amit and Anisha be successful in their mission? Well we will come to know about these in the upcoming chapters!