Interview Results and Party Planning

Anisha's Pov

Few days passed like this without our fourth wheel. We never know what future has planned for us. I gave that interview, till there was no news about that thing. Anish used to practice regularly with me and Amit. One fine day I was just chilling around with Amit and Anish after practice. I got a message of getting my dream job. I was overjoyed to learn this fact that I finally got my dream job. My joining day was after 1 month, I was more than happy to get my dream job. Amit, Anish and I returned to our home and I said, "Mumma! I got my dream job at ITC! I'm so happy! Mom I'm so lucky." My mom said, "You both kids are too boring just like your Dad, one is after cricket and another is after dream job! What is this, at this age you people should make boyfriends and Anish you should make girlfriends and you two are after your dreams, You both are only 21 years old, there is ample time to fulfill your dreams." We both said unison, "Mom we are not interested in Love life now, there is ample time for love." I called up Dad and gave him the news, which he got already from Singh Uncle (Amit's father). He returned home very soon and planned for a dinner outing along with Amit's Family. I wish Jazz was here, then we could enjoy more. He would be so happy if he knew that I got the job, though he always kept contact with us, but I could not message him yet, I was about to call him than Anish said, "Wait! We have a got a month's time how about we go to Jazz's place and give him a surprise. We have never gone to Gujarat, we can go for outing also right?" I said, "Fantastic idea then Mom and Dad can also get a week alone, like Mom always wanted. Haha!" We both laughed at it.  We took the permission from our parents and we got it. We went to Amit and told him about the plan and he agreed. We started to book tickets but he told us to wait for a day.

Amit's Pov

This man just put me into danger. Now what do I do now? I called up Jaz 

Jaz: Bhai! I misses you so much!

Amit: Mei shaadi ke liye taiyaar hoon! (I'm ready for marriage!)

Jaz: Uff you and your antics!

Amit: Address bata na bhai apna! (Give me your address bro!)

Jaz: bol na kab aa rha h pick up krne aaunga! (Tell me when are you coming I will come to pick you up!)

Amit: No No it's a surprise! Give the address at once come on! No problem I won't circulate it!

Jaz: Itna trust hai bhai, Message krke bhejta hoon! But aaega kaise? You sure you can manage? (I trust you bro! I'm sending you on message. But how will you come)

Amit: Google Maps kab kam aega bhai? (Google Maps is there to guide me)

Jaz: I'm looking forward to meet you soon! 

After this he hung up. I got a message from him stating his address. Now I'm relieved that I can take them to my so called cousins house, I called them and asked them to book the tickets to Ahmedabad. They both agreed.

Jazz's Pov

From that day I could not take myself away from Anisha's thoughts, her jokes, her looks and her perfection. I often used to day dream about her. I discussed everything with Juhika Di and Harry They also supported me. One day Harry came to my room and I thought him as Anisha, and started to dance with him that to ball dance and at last I kissed his hands. How embarrassing! Finally Amit is coming to Ahmedabad within few days I think but is Anisha, coming with him? But why will she come with him? I don't know what is happening with me. I've gone mad or what?

Anisha's Pov

We booked the tickets online and guess what our flight is day after tomorrow. We are so happy that we are outing after such a long time. We are going to Gujarat. I always loved to eat Dhokla, Thepla etc. and there language is so sweet and their dresses wow I just love it. The time passed very soon, and it was the day for us to go to Ahmedabad. We reached the airport and started taking selfies, we didn't upload it or Jazz will come to know about our surprise.

Next part will be second set of cast which will reveal about our mystery man. Keep reading and keep commenting!