A trip to Rajasthani Village

Anisha's Pov

We had lots of fun in the flight. We soon reached to Jaipur. Dad did pre booking of a Car. The car was waiting outside the airport for us. We send Mom and Dad in car. Dad decided to go in Hirnoda Village of Jaipur. Anish, Harry, Amit, Bhuvi Bhaiya, Jassi and I got up in a bus which was destined to Hirnoda Village. I've never seen village, I was super excited to see a village for the first time. We all took the last seats which are combined and started playing Antakshari. The bus soon got filled up with passengers.

Jazz's Pov

I'm scared that if anyone recognizes us then we all are dead. Though we are in our disguises. We are wearing a long hat, and big Sunglasses to cover ourselves. I sat next to Anu as usual. We were playing Antakshari. I'm a horrible singer. Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya are the worst singers I've ever heard. Anish, Anu and Amit are good singers. I was astonished to hear Anu singing. I was thinking she can also sing. Oh my God I fell for her again. Oh I love her so much. 

Bhuvi Bhaiya's Pov

We finally reached Hirnoda, it was 4 P.M. It was a relief that no one could recognize us. Though we always used disguises whenever we travel. If someone recognizes us during this trip then Jasprit will get troubled. Jasprit once told me that Anisha hates lies. I don't how is she gonna react when she comes to know about Jasprit's truth. Anisha said, "Come on guys! They sell Papri Chat here!"

Anish's Pov

I was super excited. I loved Papri Chat. We all went there and were having Papri Chat. Suddenly I saw a girl standing in white dress. She was looking towards us. She didn't put any make up yet so beautiful. I walked towards her and said, "Apko Papri Chat khani hai?" (Do you wanna have Papri Chat?) She said, "Nhi mei nhi kha sakti!" (No I can't have it!) and ran away. I got back to them. I got confused that why did she ran away like that. She is so beautiful, I was thinking all about her deep eyes, in which anyone can drown. Is this called real true love? Well that I don't know. It's a weird feeling, which I can't explain. Suddenly Anisha knocked my head and said, "Anish are you there?" I said, "Yeah I mean Ah! I'm sorry..." She said, "No need to explain I understood everything. You've fallen for that girl, right?" I said, "Yes! She is so simple yet so beautiful." She said, "Very true Anish!" Suddenly Mom called me up. I said, "Hello Mom! We reached here." Mom said, "I'm sending someone to receive you people." I said, "Okay Mom!" Then Mom hung up the call. After 15 minutes a middle aged man came to us and said, "Anish and Anisha?" I said, "I'm Anish and this is our group." The man said, "Are there 6 people, Majisa told me about 6 people." I said, "Yes we all are here, let's go!" The man took us to a huge Haveli. (a big house) We entered in the house, we all were welcomed in Rajasthani style. We loved the place. I again saw the same girl there. I was astonished to see her in white dress when everyone in the house were wearing nice clothes. I feeling bad for her. I asked Anisha to give her one of her embroidered scarf to her. Anisha happily agreed and gave her the embroidered scarf. She threw it and ran away upstairs. Anisha got upset and came back to me making a sad face. I also felt bad for my sister. I was only thinking about her, why did she behave so rudely with Anisha and also with me for the Papri Chat. 

Anisha's Pov

Anish likes her so much but the girl is way too rude. While having Papri Chat she behaved so rude with him and now she did the same with me. I don't know why does she have so much attitude. I soon met a middle aged woman she came to me and said, "Arre sindoor nhi lagaya tumne?" (You didn't wear vermilion?) I said, "Nhi meri shadi nhi hui hai!" ( No I'm unmarried!) Jassi said, "Look even she thinks you are my wife. That means we are made for each other." I said, "Jassi you're becoming naughty day by day." He said, "That's only for you Anu!" I said, "Aww! So sweet." Mom came to me and said, "See Anisha the woman forcefully put so much vermilion on my head!" I said, "Yes Mom she was also going to put some on my head as well." We all laughed at it. An old lady came to us and said, "Aap logo ka kamra taiyar hai aap log ka kamra uss taraf hai!" (You rooms are ready, your rooms are on that side) she pointed towards the left. We all started moving to our rooms. The old lady called me and said, "Apko humari bahu ke sath rehna hoga, koi takleef toh nhi hai na?" (You've to share your room with our daughter in law, You don't have any problem with that?) I said, "Dadi? Mujhe koi takleef nhi hogi." (Grand mother I don't have any problem with that.) She said, "Kitni pyari bachchi hai!"(What a sweet girl you are!") I smiled at her. That Dadi ji (Grand mother) prepared 2 rooms for others. One for Mom Dad and one for the boys. The room for the boys was huge as she knew they were 5 in number. I went to her daughter in law's room, I was shocked to find Anish's crush there. I went near her and said, "Tum shadi shuda ho?" (You are married?) She said, "Haan mei vidhwa hoon isliye meine aapse chunni lene se mana kar dia tha aur unse bhi Papri Chat nhi li kyuki usmei pyaz tha!" (I'm a widow so I didn't take the scarf from you and also refused the guy who offered me Papri Chat as it had onion in it.) I got shocked to hear this. I said, "Ussmei kya hua? Apko agar Papri Chat pasand hai toh apko mana nhi krna chahiye tha! Theek hai woh sab choriye aapka nam bataiyye!" (So what? If you like Papri Chat you should have had it with us. By the way Leave it, What's your name?) She said, "Humara nam Ankita hai aur apka?" (My name is Ankita and your's?) I said, "Anisha!" She smiled at me. I smiled back at her but at the same moment felt bad for her. I went to take a shower and got changed myself to a night suit and went downstairs with her. Our battalion was sitting there and were waiting for Ankita and me. I said, "Mom, Dad, Anish, Jassi, Harry, Amit and Bhuvi Bhaiya meet my new friend, Ankita!" The boys stood up and said, "Hello Ankita!" I said, "Name listing!" Anish said, "Anish!" Harry said, "Harry!" Jassi said, "Jazz!" Amit said, "Amit!" Bhuvi bhaiya said, "Bhuvan! Ye log mujhe Bhuvi Bhaiya kehte hai kyuki mei 28 sal ka hoon." (Bhuvan! Everyone in this group calls me Bhuvi Bhaiya as I'm 28 years old!) She smiled at us and said, "Ghani Khamma!" (A way to greet people in Rajasthan!)

There is a twist of Anish's Love being a widow. Will Anish be able to get his love? Well stay connected for the next chapter. Keep supporting, voting and commenting.