Kalavati's Realization!

Kabir's Pov

Simran was thinking something deeply. Suddenly I realized that Anisha is missing. Where is she? Where is Kala? Oh no! Anisha is in danger. I shouted Anish, Jazz, Amit, Arjun, Harry, Bhuvi Bhai, Sid where is Anisha?" They all got tensed we all started searching for Anisha. Jazz was panicking and said, "Both Kalavati and my Anu are missing! My Anu is in danger!" Jazz broke down into tears while Amit cajoled him. Pooja stopped the music and band then she screamed, "Anisha! Anisha! Can you hear us? If yes then please come back." Roli said, "Wait I will call her!" Anish said, "I tried her! Her phone is switched off!" Aditya Uncle and Radha Aunty were also tensed. Amit said, "We should inform the police!" Suddenly I saw Anisha came back with Kala. Kala had bandage on her head. I went towards them and said, "Anisha what's the matter?" Anisha said, "She was carelessly walking on the road, a truck was about to hit her so I had to push her to the other side to save her and so she got hurt on her forehead." Kala was standing like a statue. 

Jazz's Pov

 I'm proud of you Anu. She tried to kill you so many times and you saved her from dying today. I fell for you again. I went to her and said, "Why did you switched your phone off?" She was confused and said, "Phone umm! Oh may be battery dead!" We were relieved that she was fine. Kabir said, "Anisha thank you!" Anisha said, "Kabir Bhaiya! No thank you! Kalavati is also a part of us as she is your sister." Monideepa Aunty hugged Anu and said, "How will thank you beta! You saved my Kala!" I went to Anu and hugged her, she hugged me back. Anu whispered, "Tomorrow we will talk to Kalavati, okay?" I mumbled, "Yes!" Again there is a fear that my Anu might get hurt. But today Kalavati didn't react when I hugged Anu. She was silent. Is it the silence before storm? I was tensed. I went back to home.

====================================================

Anisha's Pov 

The next morning I got up early. Today Jassi told me he will introduce me to all his relatives. I decided to wear something traditional. I wore a blue colored  jacketed kurti andd paired it up with royal blue coloured leggings.

Jassi came to the flat and said, "Wow! Anu! Looking great! They all will like you!" We went towards Jassi's home

Jassi came to the flat and said, "Wow! Anu! Looking great! They all will like you!" We went towards Jassi's home. I met all his friends and relatives. They all liked me. Suddenly Simran came running towards Jassi's home. She hugged me and started crying. I cajoled her and said, "Simmu! What happened?" She between her sobs mumbled, "Kala!" I said, "Kalavati? What happened to Kalavati?" She said, "Kala is not opening the door. We can't hear her!" I said, "Oh no!" Simmu and I ran towards Kabir's home. Jassi and Anish followed us there. We went towards Kalavati's room. Kabir was sitting in front of Kalavati's room. Jassi, Anish and I broke open the door and to our surprise we found Kalavati hanging from the ceiling. Kabir, Anish and Jassi took her down and made her lie on the bed. I called Arjun Bhaiya. He came running within 5 minutes. He checked her up and said, "We haven't lost her Kabir! Let's rush!" We took her to the hospital. Kalavati regained her senses but she was unable to breathe so oxygen mask was put on her nose. She called me and Jassi to her cabin. We went to her cabin while the doctors were there. She took my hand and then she took Jassi's hand. She kept Jassi's hand on my hand and said, "When you are here! I know Jas will be fine Anisha. I'm sorry Anisha! I never knew you are so nice in person you deserve to get the love of your life. Now please don't force me to live as I can't live I'm having problems in breathing, my throat is clotted and chocked bye Jas, Bye Anisha!" She opened her oxygen mask and then Kabir came running and said, "Kala! Why did you do this!" Kalavati had tears in her eyes but she couldn't speak anything. She mumbled, "Ghumate chai dada!" (elder bro I want to sleep!) She closed her eyes and then after 5 minutes doctors declared her dead. After 4 hours we got the death certificate then we took Kalavati's body to their home. Aunty and Uncle were crying. Kabir was also crying. Kabir did the last rites of Kalavati. Simmu was blaming her misfortune. But Kabir's family didn't blame her. They said, "Neither it was a normal death nor a murder rather a suicide so it's not at all the fault of your misfortune!" Though the family lost their daughter but they got another daughter in form of daughter in law. In matter of love the 'in law' should be omitted.

==============================================

Third Person's Pov

After few months Kabir found a diary written by Kalavati. She has written

"I'm useless! I'm worthless! I'm a stupid, idiot, fool! I loved the man who never loved me. I tried to kill the girl who wanted to save me as I thought she was the one for whom my first love remained incomplete. But she was the one who saved me from dying. And what did I do all my life? I repeatedly tried to separate two lovers! It's a grave sin. Now my punishment is I won't stay in the world were these to lovers stay! I don't deserve to live! Ma, Baba, Kabir Da aar boudi amake khoma kore dio!" (Mom, Dad, Kabir Bhaiya and Bhabhi please pardon me!)

Kabir had tears in his eyes and said, "I'm proud of you Kala!"

THE END...

Hey people so this was the final chapter. I will soon update 2 epilogues. Did you like this story? Please let me know in the comments section below. Click on the star button to vote! There are 2 epilogues left.