The boys confront Anish!

Virat's Pov

Anisha I mean Komal as per her, whatever! She was crying bitterly holding Dr. Arjun. I don't know why this Anish is behaving like this. If Anisha gets back her headache Oh my it's terrible to see a girl like that who is so younger to me, even younger to Harry and Jazz. Those boys, Amit, Kabir and Dr. Arjun took her to Amit's place. I wanted to speak to Anish. I turned around to go towards Anish's room but Harry came and said, "Bhai I'm also coming! Anish has gone mad! How can he hurt Anisha so much! She is not well!" I nodded and we went towards the room, but before knocking the door, Rohit Bhai came with Jazz and said, "You 2 are hot heads! And you people are going for cool talks, I know you people would end up quarreling!" Jazz said, "Yeah Virat Bhai and Harry Rohit Bhai is right! We are also coming with you people." We knocked the door. 

Rohit's Pov

Anish opened the door. I saw his eyes were swollen and red. I can see his eyes were still filled with tears. Virat said, "Have you gone nuts Anish? The girl is suffering so much!" Harry said, "Anish it's ridiculous! Have you gone mad! She is not well! What if she goes to coma, moron think before you speak." Anish started crying again. I was like wow my boys were here for cool talks, right? I rolled my eyes and said, "Virat, Harry! Chup ho ja! Mujhe pata tha tumlog aisa hi kuch bolne wale thhe isliye mei aya!" (Virat, Harry! Shut up! I knew it very well you people are gonna say something like this. So I came here!) They nodded and I said, "Let me do the talking!" Jazz and I went to him and I said, "See I know it's not easy to see your sister like this!" Jazz said, "Yeah Anish I know how it feels when your loved one refuses to recognize you! Or rather cannot recognize you. The problem is serious Anish. Try to understand, my boy!" Anish hugged Jazz and they both cried their heart out. I consoled both Jazz and Anish. Virat and Harry were standing crossing their hands against their chest as if after this session they're gonna give Anish a big lecture! OMG Anger is just in the top of their nose. Uff! I said, "Anish listen according to Dr. Arjun we can't force her remembering anything or she can get in coma! We have to do general things which Anisha did here with you all. She must remember naturally, not forcefully! Anxiety is not good for her health, Anish you heard everything. So I scheduled a cricket match as she is closest to this sport. Even Sachin Bhai and Sehwag Bhai are coming tomorrow as Amit told me about your match with Shakti Appartments was a memorable one for Anisha. I've told them about Anisha's condition and they agreed at once when they remembered you 'The Twins?' was their first reaction when I told them about the Inter Apartment match back in 2011. Now Anish why not just give this a try?" Anish said, "I can do anything and everything to get my sister back Rohit Bhai!" Jazz said, "So as per plan you, Anu, Dr. Arjun, Namrata Bhabhi, Kabir, Simran, Dr. Tom, Dr. Carol, Dr. Aditya Uncle, Radha Aunty, and I will be playing in one team and Rohit Bhai, Ritika Bhabhi, Virat Bhai, Anushka Bhabhi, Harry, Elli Bhabhi, Bhuvi Bhai, Nupur Bhabhi, Krunal Bhai, Pankhuri Bhabhi, and Amit in the other team. Amit would do the first over from Virat Bhai's side. Dr. Arjun and you will be opening. You will take a run giving the strike to Dr. Arjun in the first ball. He will get out in the second ball. Then Kabir will come and he will get out in the third ball then Anisha will come to face the fourth ball. Amit told us about this when Dr. Arjun asked about Anisha's memorable moment.  And we have repeat this boys! Though I was not there at that time but Harry told me about this later. So are we ready guys?" We all said in unison, "Yes We Are!" 

Jazz's Pov

I left Anish's room and went at Amit's place and other cricketers went back to hotel. I saw Anisha was sitting in hall with her laptop but she was in deep thought. 

I went near her and sat next to her

I went near her and sat next to her. Suddenly I heard, "AAANCHHOO! I'm Sorry!" I turned towards her and said, "I told you earlier you will catch cold!" Anisha said, "Haha I'm joking Jazz! I mean Jasprit! Actually those people call you Jazz so it just kind of slipped out from my tongue, Sorry!" I said, "What? Komal? Joke? You did not catch cold? And yeah you can call me Jazz! We are friends Komal!" She said, "Yeah I was joking! I saw you sat beside me with your wet clothes so I reminded you to Go and Change!" I said, "Yeah! I will!" I got up but I slipped on her as the place became watery where I kept my legs. She kept the laptop aside and hold me preventing me from falling down. We had an eye lock. I wanted to kiss her but I resisted myself by giving her light tap on her forehead with my forehead. She laughed hysterically and then I got up and winked at her. She winked back at me. Suddenly she said, "Oh it got opposite!" I said, "What got opposite? What are you talking about?" She said, "Dear friend! If you fall down I will surely pick you up but only after I finish my laughing! So yaar it got opposite na!" We both laughed at it and then I went to Amit's room for changing. This is amazing new start with Anisha again! I'm feeling like I'm re-living those days when I used to fall for her everyday for her every move.

Hey people did you like this chapter? If yes then keep supporting, voting and commenting. What will happen in the match tomorrow? Will she remember anything? Will this match help Anisha to get back her memories? Well we will come to know about this in the upcoming chapters!