Ben,Chris and Daniel

(y/n/n -your nick name)
Imagine:
You have been best friends with Ben, Daniel and Chris for 4 years now, you've seen their music grow more popular and attended most of their gigs and staging events.

It was 1996 and Ben, Daniel, Chris and yourself were at the University of Newcastle, it was hours before the show and all four of you were in a lounge backstage messing about. You were sat on the floor while the boys took over the sofa "hey y/n/n, you got any of those mini strawberry cakes ?" Chris asks while lightly whacking Daniel in the face "you would've nearly had the whole box if there are any left" you joked back while searching in your bag, you felt something hit your hand and though it was the container, but it was your Polaroid instead.
An idea popped into head and you looked to see if there was anything film in it and there was "yes !" You exclaimed trying to be quite but failing as the boys heard your cheer "what is it y/n ?" Ben asked "look what I found" a huge smile on your face. All three of them looked at you with "serious" faces, "oh come on, we always do this" you said looking downwards, holding the now set up camera in your hands.
Looking up you saw that they were messing around again so you took the opportunity to take a picture, "looking great as always" laughing while waiting for the photo to develop, once it had you passed it to Daniel.
You all started to joke about the picture and getting more photos of them and all four of you when still backstage together.