Gif Imagine;Daniel Johns #7

Imagine:Daniel had come back early from a night out with Chris, Ben and Scott but didn't come back happy

Imagine:
Daniel had come back early from a night out with Chris, Ben and Scott but didn't come back happy.

"Oh please y/n you can't say anything" he said loudly, you turned to walk away "I have plenty to say" you said under your breath, "then say it all" Dan spoke loudly again, walking towards you, next thing your being pushed roughly against the nearest wall, trapped between it and Daniel "what th.." cut off by Dan kissing you and wrapping your legs around his waist, carrying you to the bed.
We can all guess what happens next.
-Meanwhile-
"Chris where'd Dan go ?" Ben asked walking through the halls, "he went back to his room, didn't look too happy" Chris said "what's his room number again." They found the floor and started to laugh down the stretch of corridor.

"That was..great" you said out of breath, lying back still recovering.
The sound of Ben's laugher was approaching, you rushed to get dressed and hid under the thick duvet.
Daniel was dressed, waiting for them to burst through the door, which they did.
The boys were messing around, you hadn't been noticed yet but that changed when you moved to get comfortable again. The soft shield had been ripped off, revealing yourself to the others, Ben had looked away quickly as had the others while you grabbed your shirt "is this what you do to get your anger out" Scott laughed, Daniel was laughing too "I'm not complaining since it is" you joined in and made them all laugh louder apart from Dan.