Gif Imagine; Ben, Chris and Daniel #8

Imagine:You hadn't been feeling the best for a few weeks now and the boys wanted to try and cheer you up

Imagine:
You hadn't been feeling the best for a few weeks now and the boys wanted to try and cheer you up.

"Come on y/n, trust us you'll love it" Chris smiled as you all got into the car, "I do truth you but..where're we going ?" You had to ask the question in hopes they'll tell you or even give you a hint on where, but they didn't say anything, Dan started the car and began to drive off to this mystery place.
An hour later you had arrived in this small town in the middle of nowhere "what are we doing here ?" You interrupted the boys as they were laughing at something "just getting food y/n" Daniel said as him and the others got out "we'll be 5 minuets tops" Ben said as they all walked away from you. More than 5 minuets later they came back with two bags full of food "what is all this for ?" Gazing at all the food, both healthy and junk "can you please tell me where we're going" you whined, the boys all let of a loud sigh "you'll see in about 10 minuets" Dan laughed and began driving again.

Fields, that was all that was around you, the view was lovely. The car then stopped up near a track in the hillside "we here" was all Chris said before you all got out and searched thought the car, Chris and Ben had pulled out tents "tents..are we camping here ?" "Yup!" Ben, Chris and Daniel all said at the same time.
They all knew how much you loved camping and made it a happening, which made you feel happier.
An hour or two later, everything was setting up and realised it was getting dark, so building a camp fire you all sat around it and began to have a laugh "she was jumping all around the place unable to stop" you said laughing while talking, Daniel and Chris were laughing the most, unable to stop, Ben was talking to you about a trampoline park he went to.
Laughing for a few more hours it was 1 o'clock in the morning before we had gotten into our tents for the night.

You were the first to wake up, you sat outside on the wall near your camps, you heard the sounds of groans and laughs behind you, seeing they were all awake "thank you for this" you said smiling and hugging them "hey we all needed time away so why not camping in the middle of nowhere" Dan said "now whose hungry ?"