Gif Imagine; Daniel Johns #9

Imagine:Ben, Chris, Dan and yourself had gone away to a festival for the day, of course then were playing part of the show

Imagine:
Ben, Chris, Dan and yourself had gone away to a festival for the day, of course then were playing part of the show.

You were behind the stage with them, when someone bumped into you "sorry" they mumbled, as you turned round you saw it was your ex, oh did you feel angry. Moments later Daniel approach you "you alright y/n" he looked where you were glaring and saw your ex "what is he doing here !?" Dan exclaimed, loud enough to get your ex's attention.
"hey y/n/n! long time no see huh." They said keeping a smile you knew all too well.
The conversations were mostly small talk exchanged between you and your ex, leaving Daniel out "well dan, nice meeting you and keep work on your songs, there alright but steady on the Nirvana look" and left with that comment.

The show went on and end, shortly after Chris and Dan had an interview and to no avail Dan had brought up the meeting of your ex and describing it all even the comment your ex made "the moment they turned away I just said 'fuck you' making sure they heard it" Dan said smiled happily, making the interviewer and Chris laugh.

A/N:
I would love to say I'm back but I'm fleeting moments of my writing is coming back slowly!
I'll be trying to update more on both books.