Gif Imagine; Ben, Chris and Daniel #5

Imagine;You had recently gotten yourself a video camera and decided to join the boys in the recording studio to try it out and to begin filming your trips with them

Imagine;
You had recently gotten yourself a video camera and decided to join the boys in the recording studio to try it out and to begin filming your trips with them.
"Smile for the camera Ben" you giggled while taping and trying out the new settings.
You closed down your camcorder and began talking to all the boys since they were on break and not doing much "how's recording going then ?", "Going well, a few more songs and we're done" Daniel spoke, Chris and Ben agreed. They started to talk about the album and lead to fool around a little, a few minutes later Daniel had gotten up, grabbed his guitar and started to mess around with it, Chris joined him. Restarting your video camera again you videoed the pair a little sneakily but Dan had noticed and smiled directly at the camera while Chris caught by surprise, by the camera but laughed shortly after realising "y/n you're going to be annoying with that" Chris joked, looked at you with the camera still in your hand filming, "that's what friends are for."

Little A/N; in the process of writing a Chris imagine, may be published next week..not sure yet 😅.