Headcanon: First date

A/N: These will all end in first kisses as that is my next headcanons to do.

Ben:
- Going to the cinema to see a film that you both had waited for.
- getting a large popcorn and drink to share.
- best seats in the house as well as being smooth and putting his arm round your shoulders.
- him holding your hand halfway though and you leaning your head on his shoulder.
- once the film ended, you both got dinner but it was late, he walked you home and had your first kiss together.

Chris:
- He'd surprise you with going to a theme park (going all out).
- both of you are excited about the day and fun to be had.
- making funny faces for the camera, playing multiple games and winning stuffed animals for each other.
- definitely buying a lot of sweet treats to eat as you walked around.
- at the end of the day Chris drops you back home and before you enter your house he kisses you for the first time.

Daniel:
- he'd take you to the beach.
- At first you'd both be stuck on what to do but one thing lead him to push you into the water (thankfully you were in swim wear).
- you both go surfing and Daniel tries to show off but got caught out by a wave.
- going into town to play in the arcades, the street games along the seafront and having ice cream.
- it was late and the sun was setting, staring at the beautiful sunset you turned to Daniel who kissed you, making it better than perfect.