Chapter one

Castiel's Pov
"Cas."A quiet annoying voice whispers in my ear.
"Wake up."
I groan and turn away from the voice."You left me no choice, Cassie."The voice says.
He screeches and jumps on me.I groan and push him off"I'm up Gabe."I tell my younger brother, Gabriel, who is currently on the floor.

Gabriel pushes himself off the floor and starts running around."Cas it's going to be my first year in high school."He screeches as he runs around. I nod sleepily and grab my clothes from my drawers. I pull out a pair of beige pants, a white dress shirt, and a blue tie.
"You ok Cas?" Gabe asks studying my face."Yeah, just tired."I tell him reassuringly. He nods and walks towards my bedroom door"I'll wait for you downstairs."He says before leaving my room.
I'm left alone in the darkness.'Its always been like this.I'm always left alone. Left behind.' I think as I begin putting on my clothes ' I'm an abomination. I like men. It's wrong...I know it is but.' I break out of my thoughts as a single tear falls down my face.
  I shake my head, not wanting to explain why I've been crying, I quickly put on my black converse and pull on a grey jacket.
  I take a deep breath and step towards my bedroom door. I unplug my iPhone and sling my backpack over my shoulder before stepping out.
  Lucifer, the second oldest, runs down the hall holding up Michaels, our oldest brother, phone. "LUCIFER I SWEAR TO DAD IF YOU DON'T-" Michael screams, as he chases down Luci, Lucifer stops causing Michael to run right into his back.
Lucier laughs evilly and says"Or you'll what? I'm the king of hell bitch!"
  I shake my head and walk down the stairs at the end of the hall. "Hurry up boys you'll miss the bus!"My mother calls out to my siblings. "Oh, Cas. I didn't see you-"'OF course you didn't.' (A/N italics are Cas's thoughts) "You and Gabriel can head to school."She says walking away.
  Gabriel magically appears in front of the door " Come on Cas lets GO!" He cheers. I sigh and walk towards Gabriel. 'Time for another year in purgatory '

Hey guys ShadowWolf here I forgot to mention in the description but Cas and the others are adopted. I hope you like the story so far hopefully I'll remember to update this story. Baiiiiii