Chapter 17

Castiel POV
After eating a semi awkward breakfast with Dean and Sam we all headed to school in the impala. "So Cas...Are you and my brother like a thing now?"Sam asks from the backseat. "I...I..." Not knowing the answer I glance over to Dean who has a huge grin on his face. Dean glances at me expectantly. "Well Cas?" Dean asks with a smile. "Yes?" I say quietly. Dean grabs my hand and keeps the other one on the wheel. "Cas...um...your brother is Gabriel, right?" Sam asks hesitantly. "Yes. Why?" I ask as Dean pulls into the school's parking lot. "Just wondering." Sam says while getting out of the car. "See you later guys!" Sam says while running towards the school. Dean gets out of the car and makes sure to lock the doors. I do the same and sling my backpack over my shoulder. "So we're a thing now huh?" Dean asks teasingly walking close to me. I smile and shrug walking ahead of him. "Guess-" A loud honk interrupts me. Everything slows down. "CAS MOVE!!!!!"Dean yells. I turn around and see a car heading towards me. My heart stops and I freeze. I feel my body being pushed away. Suddenly everything is going at a normal speed. My eyes widen in horror.

Hey. Sorry for the cliff hanger. Nope I can't let them be happy just yet. I also wanted to take this time to say that due to school I won't be able to update as often. I'm sorry. I will try to update at least one a week. Again sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Baiiiii