Chapter two

(A/N before we begin I need to say something. I just got the idea to make this a soulmate AU where you can only see one color up to the point when you meet your soulmate. What do you guys think?PLEASE tell me or should I do it for another story)
Deans Pov
I finish packing a sandwich for my dad I start one for Sam.
"Dean, why are you up so early?" My dad asks me as he steps into the kitchen.
I shrug and toss him his sandwich."Thanks."He thanks me."Sammy start getting ready! You're leaving with Dean!" My dad grabs baby's keys from the counter and tosses them to me.
I smile"All for a sandwich?"
"You have a license and I'm getting a truck so you can keep her." He tells me. I grab my bags and call to Sam, my younger brother. " Sammy I'll wait outside."

I rush towards baby and smile. I get in and adjust the rearview mirror. Sam gets in and shuts the door roughly. "DUDE careful with the car," I tell him.
"Dean it's just a car," Sammy says. I glare at him and start the car.

Castiel's Pov
I step into the bus with Gabriel following behind. He immediately heads towards his friends from middle school and, I head to the back.

I put on my headphones and the Hamilton soundtrack blasts through the headphones drowning out everything else. I pull up wattpad and start reading about gay love.

I sigh knowing that I'll never be accepted by my family, that I'll never get a 'Happy Ending'.
My eyes begin to sting and I quickly get out of wattpad knowing that I would begin to cry if I didn't.
Students begin getting off the bus and I follow behind. I pull out my headphones and stuff my phone into my pockets walking into the school alone.

Sorry its short hope you enjoy please tell me what your thoughts are on my idea at the top of the story. BAIIIIIUU