Chapter 15

Dean's POV
Lisa kissed me when Cas left for the bathroom. In the shock I don't pull away until a hear a small gasp and a heartbroken"Dean? How could you." I quickly pull away and quickly try to begin to explain. "Cas its not-" Cas shakes his head angrily and walks out. I quickly begin to follow him but Lisa grabs my wrist "Dean why does it matter if Cas saw us kissing?"She asks confused and a bit annoyed. "Because I love him." I blurt before I can stop myself. In shock she lets go of my wrist and I rush after Cas. "CAS WAIT!"I yell after Cas. I run towards him and grab his hand. "What?!?"He snaps angrily turning to face me. "It wasn't what it looked like." I say. He shakes his head. "No. This is why....This is wrong, We shouldn't be...whatever we are."Cas says surprising me. He slips his hand out of my grip. I grab his hand back and pull him close to me before placing a kiss on his face. His eyes widen in surprise before he leans into it. His hands snake up into my hair as he pulls us deeper into the kiss. We pull back and gasp for air. I press my forehead against his. "If you honestly think that I'm the type of guy who would ever do something to hurt you or you truly believe that us being together is wrong then you can walk away,but if you do love me like I love you and are willing to fight for us stay with me."I whisper. He presses his lips against mine for a quick kiss then pulls back and smiles at me. "God I love your smile."I say smiling. He blushes and hides his face in my shirt. "Let's just go eat."He mumbles into my shirt. I grab his hand and lead us back inside. To my surprise Lisa was gone. My eyes widen as I realize what I had said to Lisa. 'Later' I think to myself.'For now I'm with Cas. That's all that matters.' Cas eats his hamburger while I begin to eat my fifth pizza. Cas smiles as he eats. His eyes dance around the arcade area. "Wanna go play some games?" I ask him. He nods and takes a sip of his coke. "Lets go."I say standing up and leading him to the games. His eyes widen and he smiles. "I haven't been here since my dad-" He stops and looks down. " Hey Cas...it's ok we can leave if you want." I say. He shakes his head and smiles at me softly. "Lets just have fun together."

Castiel's POV
A few hours after playing at the arcade and Dean beating me at every game we finally left. "That was the most funI've had in a while." Dean says as we park outside my house. I nod and look at the dark house. I squint my eyes and tilt my head. "I hope my mom didn't lock the door."I say randomly. I look at Dean and smile sadly." I have to go now." He nods and smiles at me. I step out of the car and grab the four bee's Dean had won for me. I make my way to my front door and try to open the door. "Locked..."I say to myself. I look back and see Deans still parked there. He was probably waiting to see me get inside my house safely. I pull out my phone and call Gabe. I got no reply. "Shoot."I mutter as I look back at Deans car. I slowly walk towards his car. "The house is locked...."I say. He smiles. "No worries you can stay at my house for tonight. My dad is out of town for a few days and Sammy won't mind." I nod and slowly get in the car. I quickly send Gabriel a text saying that I was going to stay over at Dean's house. He pulls up to a two story white and blue house. "Here we are." He says grabbing his keys and stepping out of the car. I slowly follow him inside his house. It looked a bit messy, as if it was missing a woman's touch.  He leads me upstairs to the first door on the right. We walk in and he places his keys on his bedside table. He goes through his drawers and pulls out a black AC/DC shirt and sweat pants. "Here,"He says handing them to me. "you can wear them as pajamas." He says. I look down to the clothes in my hand. "Oh you can change in the restroom right there." He says pointing to a door behind me. I nod and quickly go in and change. I step out and see Dean shirtless grabbing a blanket and pillow. I blush deeply as my eyes wonder down his bare chest. "Not for nothin Cas but last time someone looked at me like that I got laid." He says gaining my attention. I blush deeper and cover my face with my hands. He chuckles and walks closer. "I'm joking Cas." He laughs as he opens his bedroom door. "You're not going to sleep here?" I ask. He looks back at me. "Do you want me to?" He asks. I nod. He smiles and scans my body making me feel self conscious. "My clothes is big on you. It's cute." He grins laying down in hiss bed. I follow in suit and awkwardly get under the covers. He pulls me close against his chest. For the first time since I lived with my biological parents I felt safe and loved. How can this boy who I barely know change my life so much. Because of him I finally fully accepted who I was. Because of him I finally feel like I belong and matter. Because of him I truly feel loved. I inch closer to him and drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Hello!!!!! How is you people? Sorry this chapter took so long to be uploaded. Wonder what Lisa is going to do with this new information? It's 2 am I have to sleep BAIIIIIIIIIII