1. 💖

Hinata POV.

I was out shopping when I heard whispering around me. Everyone was looking at someone. Turning my head to the left I saw Sakura holding Narutos hand, and Sasuke trailing left to them looking irritated.

Aah the Last Uchiha alive, he has been back In Konoha for 5 months now.

"Lady Hyuga will this be all? I turned to the vender holding out a bag with Apples.

"Yes, thank you." The old man smiled at me and turned towards onother customer.

"HINATA" turning I saw Sakura run towards me. I stopped and turn waiting for her to get close.

"Good afternoon Sakura" she smiled brightly ever since Sasuke Uchiha has been back she's been more happy along with Naruto.

"Hinata do you want to go eat with us? Have you eaten?"

"Oh Sakura I'm not sure I'd hate to impose." I murmured softly.

"Hinata You would never impose,I'm paying so Let's go eat" Naruto said coming up behind Sakura.

I smiled at them they have been going out for 3 months now, I'm happy for my friends. I let go of my feelings for Naruto a while back, after Neji died because he protected me, when I was ready to die and protect Naruto.

Naruto became the Hero, I told him after the war was over about my feeling, Neji died so I can live on, so I confessed my feelings.

I saw his eyes go blank, he gapped like a fish out of water, That's when I knew that he would never return my feelings. He practically ran away, after 1 month news was out that Sakura and Naruto were in a relationship, it didn't bother me in the least anymore.

I smiled and Nodded once.

"GREAT, lets go I'm starving." Sakura laughed and walked beside Naruto.

I trailed after them with my bag of apples. I was walking besides Sasuke, peaking at him under my eyelashes. He was looking ahead of us, he really looked annoyed at everything.

"Uchiha-San how have you been adjusting." Sasuke turned towards me and looked at me, like if he were trying to remember something, he most likely doesn't remember who I was. I smiled at him, and turned fully to him stopping and making him stop.

"I'm Hinata Hyuga, we went to the Academy together." He nodded once and continued walking. I hurriedly followed catching up with his long strides.

"Hm, I do remember a little girl, that had a crush on Naruto, always blushing, stalking him, with very short hair." I groaned and covered my face with my hands, I could feel my cheeks quickly heat up.

"I really desire for everyone to forget about that, I did not stalk him.. it's just every time I would see him, I would hide from him and just watch him." I thought about those times and grimaced.

"It did look like I stalked Naruto." I flinched and pursed my lips, I must have looked like some creep.

"Just Sasuke!" I turned to the man besides me. Ahh okay.

"You can call me Hinata also!" I smiled at him. He looked towards me but only for a second, his eyes focused up front again.

We walked behind the couple in front of us silently, they were loud enough for the 4 of us.

"Naruto, I said noo!"

"Awww Sakura! Come on, you know how much I love ramen!" Sakura sighed and rubbed her temples. I smiled softly at them.

"Naruto we ate there just this morning let's go get barbecue!" Sakura turned and smacked Naruto on the head.

Naruto only nodded with his head and shoulders down, he looked really disappointed. My eyes focused on a figure. I stopped and looked towards the alley, a man was striking a woman. I ran towards the alley.