12. 💝

Sasuke POV

After Sakura finished recording everything on file she finally stood up and came close to Hinata and I, I stayed still as her green chakra flowed out towards Hinatas eyes for a couple of minutes.

Sakura smiled and turned towards me. "It looks like the operation is a complete success. She will be completely blind for at least 48 Hours give or take, I think it's mostly up to Hinatas body function now. Also she is not to activate her Byakugan in more then a month. After a whole month is over she may. It says on the file that it would be best after 3 weeks but I don't want to risk it since it also says that it could be damaging and depends on the person.

Sasuke on the file you sent... where did you get it... it's professionally specific!"

I stayed quiet, I don't think she would agree that getting that file from a currently hurt and still healing Kabuto would be the best thing. I knew that Kabuto knew something about this, the man is a lunatic but he is one of the best medics out here.

I was sure he knew a thing or two I had seen once or twice that he had scrolls from the Hyugas on his personal office. I am keeping an eye on him, but Kabuto seems to have fallen in love and is not trying to get any sort of vengeance. He seems to have calmed down completely and is only focused on loving a woman, so I have just been keeping an eye and checking on him just Incase.

I looked at Sakura and sighed before saying anything, for the first time I was glad Naruto interruptive.

"Is something wrong with Hinata?"

We both turned I was glad that he had interrupted and Sakura looked kind of surprised that he was still here.

"Naruto! Hinata has been going blind and I healed her... hopefully!!"

Sakura said in a whisper which was surprising for Sakura since she is a very loud person, but she has matured greatly. I'm still glad she is still her hyper self along with Naruto but they know to act right when In serious situations.

"How did that Happen!!"

Sakura and I stayed quiet but Naruto got close to us with his hands in his pockets he stood next to us.

I didn't answer but I lifted my hand and pushed her bangs back exposing her forehead. The bright light green X was visible to all of us. I heard a deep intake of breath.

"Those Bastards!!!" Naruto growled.

Sakura sighed and I saw tears swell up on her eyes.

I felt Narutos chakra sparkling out of control and I stood and grabbed him by the shoulder when he was about to turn and walk out of Sakuras office.

"We need to talk!"

Naruto nodded at me and I gestured him to follow me outside. I turned once more to Hinata Sakura smiled at me and sat next to her. I nodded and looked at Hinatas sleeping figure before walking out.

I leaned against the wall opposite of Sakuras office door and stared at Naruto as his face turned into an angry scowl.

"Hime would not like you to start a war with her family!"

"I promised Neji I would change the Hyuga, he died for me!!" Narutos blue eyes stared straight at me and they only showed anger. "I think I was promising that I would also protect his dear cousin.... and I failed!"

Naruto slumped against the closed door and looked down.

"Hmm you haven't failed yet, you can still try to change the Hyuga after you become Hokage! Although Hime understands that you cannot just change the clan in one go. You have to understand completely why they do it in the first place, all I'm saying is to not start a war as the future Hokage but as THE Hokage, and any war you star in.... I will be by your side!"