18. 🌨

Yayy I updated! Sorry for taking long 😭💖💖

Please forgive me 🙏🏻

Hinata POV
I hummed as I packed my bento for work. My dear Anata had to leave again. He has been needing to leave a lot lately. Sometimes I feel like he has something important on his mind that he is afraid to tell me.

Of course I have no evidence but it's just a hunch a very strong feeling. I just hope that I as his companion will be sufficient enough for him to confide in me. Of course I also understand that sometimes there are important things he must not even tell to his family. I am still a Ninja after all.

I heard a knock and I already knew that it would be one of the men. I smiled and put my coat on. I will need to go get a new coat since my stomach keeps growing and this one is getting a little to tight for me.

I grimaced I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable I know it's just the pregnancy and this would happen. But I feel so down lately so ugly compared to other beautiful skinny girls. I sighed and turned to the front door just as another knock came.

Once I opened it the strong wind hit me smack in the face. The snow was falling fast and the wind wasn't helping. When snow falls it's not that cold but as soon as it stops snowing and only the wind is blowing that's when even your boogers freeze.

"Hinata are you sure you want to go to work today? This weather is absolutely hideous! I can't have you get hurt! Sasuke would kill everyone!"

I laughed at Kiba as he rolled his eyes.

"Why does everyone keep repeating that to me!! My Anata is a sweat man!"

Kiba snorted and rolled his eyes. I heard a bark and whines I looked at Akamaru who was whining for attention. I giggled and rubbed his fur that was wet and had snow flacks on top. I laughed as Akamaru barked and licked my hand.

"Don't worry Akamaru I wouldn't just ignore you! Here I got you your favorite!"

I gave him a dog treat and he quickly ate it and barked happily wagging his tale. I giggled as he shook his body to get rid of some of the snow flakes that were covering him. But more fell and took back the others place. Kiba grabbed my bag that I had on my shoulder and I closed my apartment door locking it.

I was turning 7 months, 3 weeks and 4 days today! Time sure passes by so quickly.

"So no way of you staying home and giving us the chance to live longer?"

I laughed and started walking towards the stairs.

"Not today! I have an appointment with Ino she is going to check my vitals and everything and I can't just stay stuffed in this apartment! How many times must I tell you guys that I am fine on my own! No lightning will struck me the second I step out onto the streets! I promise !"

I shook my head and Kiba pushed me with his shoulder lightly.

"Hmm you never know now do you! And since your Husband has been very busy taking missions, we can let him concentrate on them by assuring him that his wife that carry's his first borns are all safe and have body guards around the clock!"

I laughed again and smiled at Kiba. I really do appreciate how everyone is always making sure I am okay. Since I am the only one pregnant at the moment I'm never alone. We all thought Sakura was pregnant but it turned out to be false, and it was just a scare since they made love and were afraid that they had gotten pregnant. That is why they decided to speed up the wedding.

Either way Naruto and Sakura are very happy. I thank all my friends for never leaving me alone. I'm starting to think that they must have some sort of schedule of who can watch over me. I've used my Byakugan a couple of times but I never see anyone watching me. But once I step out to go someplace someone is always following me.