Not a chapter!

I want to thank every single one of my readers that vote 💖 thank you so much 😊 as I've said before a comment makes me so happy and I appreciate all of you guys so much!

I just want to say that I feel so very sad that a person, idk who it is!? as we all very much know we are all strangers! I mean  really went out of his/her way to offend me!

I've said this before and I'll say it again I am no professional i do this purely for my enjoyment, for reasons that I like to imagine how a relationship between my favorite characters such as Sasuke and Hinata would be!

Ass you guys can see I'm not good at fighting scenes problematic scenes either!

If I could I would just make every chapter happy chapters but I also understand that we do need a little action in this book and I have to go along with how the real life of Ninjas is about and they have to go out on missions conflicts happen, and I'm trying to make a good book for everyone to enjoy a little bit of everything!

Romance, conflicts, sad, happy, scenes also some excitement and more!

I do this because I would love it for them to have ended up together!

I understand that the Naruto original characters are not like this! I cannot copy the creator of Naruto! I've tried but it's just how I imagine in my mind how they would be!

Yes I understand that somethings don't make sense but I'm trying I'm new at all this!

I'm sad that this person really offended me on how poorly my book is done. I know it's no top ranking book or what ever! but I sincerely do not care at all at it's not big and popular knowing that there are a couple of people who like it is enough for me!

I do this for me and many readers who sincerely enjoy this and my other book that is SASUHINA also.

You know I wasn't going to say anything but since I read that hateful massage this morning.....it's been running through my mind since then.

All I have to say is that no one is making you read my stories you really DO NOT HAVE TO READ MY BOOK

It won't affect me, I understand I make mistakes but I truly do reread the chapter before I put it up, it's just that I miss somethings!

Yes I do plan on going back and editing correctly at some point!

Anyways I want to thank everyone who like this book, and thank you for your support I appreciate it greatly 💖💖