28. 🕊

Noones POV
Sasuke smiled as he watched his boys play around in the back yard. Hinata was washing dishes after breakfast and Sasuke decided to take them outside with him.

Sasuke sensed his blond friends chakra as he got closer. Naruto landed infront of the boys that were playing with sticks as swords and scared them by his landing.

He did a growl and both boys scattered in different directions screaming and laughing.

Kenji ran towards Sasuke but Itsuki ran the other way.

Naruto ran after the Itsuki whom screamed and laughed as Naruto slowly tackled him and tickled his sides.

Itsuki laughed hard and called out Kenji's name. Kenji hearing his brother stopped running towards Sasuke and turned around seeing his brother who was caught.

Kenji looked back at Sasuke then at his brother weighing his options, he finally decided he turned back around to go help his brother.

Sasuke tried not to laugh but it was impossible as a small little version of himself and Hinata ran to Naruto climbed on top of Naruto and straddled his back while hitting him on the head.

"Nooo Itsuki!! noo!"

Sasuke let out a chuckle and shook his head as Naruto rolled over and covered his face as both boys started hitting him.

"Boys leave Uncle Naruto alone!"

Sasuke looked at Kiba as Akamar ran towards the boys and started licking them both. They both squealed and hugged Akamaru leaving Naruto forgotten on the floor.

Naruto pouted But sat down on the ground and stared at both boys as Akamaru laid down on his stomach and waited for both boys to climb on top of him.

For everyone it was natural both Naruto and Kiba had seen them do that since both boys were 10 months old.

But Sasuke he felt scared, scared that one might slip and hurt his head or break an arm or leg.

His hands twitched to grab them both and put them back on the ground. Sasuke didn't even notice when he started walking towards both boys and Akamaru.

Hinata smiled as she saw that her husband looked alarmed at the boys. He was stoic as ever, but Hinata could tell right away that he was alarmed.

She giggled when Akamaru started walking around and the boys laughed, she walked towards her husband and grabbed onto his shirt.

Sasuke looked back at Hinata and then looked back at the boys.

He relaxed as Hinata placed her palm on his back and stood next to him.

Kiba looked towards the couple and then looked back at both boys. He smiled, Naruto stood and walked beside Kiba.

Itsuki and Kenji got of Akamaru and ran towards Sasuke and Hinata.

Hinata picked up Kenji and Sasuke lifted Itsuki.

Hinata laughed and Sasuke smiled as they could hardly understand a word the boys were saying. Both Itsuki and Kenji saying an arrangement of unclear words.

They only nodded at them. Itsuki turned to look at Sasuke and stared at him. Sasuke stared back, Sasuke wondered what was going on in his mind.

Itsuki lifted his small chubby hand and moved Sasukes hair a little bit to expose his Rinnegan.

Itsuki smiled and rested his little hand on Sasukes cheek.

He moved his head sideways and smiled.