21.🌤

Im very sad 😔 and furious 🤬😠at the fact that Choices is gone I'm not sure if I should start over because honestly I don't know if I can 🤷🏽‍♀️

I don't know what do you guys 🤔?

Noones POV
After the whole Toneri thing Sasuke refused to leave Hinatas side at all cost no matter what. He was sure that no one else would be able to protect her considering that more then half of the Anbu squad were caught in a deep genjutsu!

Sasuke was worried on what would happen and made sure that his Summons were always on watch and his clones were as well. Hinata thought that he was completely draining himself. So as Hinata cooked that afternoon, she thought of what she could do? He needed rest and to calm himself down.

No other conflicts have happened none what so ever so she worried on if this was the calm before the storm!

The apartment building that Sasuke almost destroyed was getting fixed thanks to all of the help they got their home in the Uchiha compound was finished and they moved in there after the incident.

With so much help it was still a wonder on how quickly the home was built, it had 6 rooms and 5 bathrooms. A living and dinning room, a big dojo and the only problem was the yard that needed very bad fixing, but they would worry about that in the spring.

The snow was melting away and it looked like spring would be here early. It was already the midde of May and Hinatas due date was one month and 1 week away.

Sasuke walked in to see his wife cooking when she should be resting. He sighed and took his cloak of along with his shoes, he walked towards her and she turned smiling at him as she covered the rice so it could finish cooking.

Sasuke looked at his lovely wife and smiled her stomach, it was huge and he was afraid it would pop any second. He knelt on the floor infront of her and placed his hands on her stomach. He smiled as he felt the strong kicks and movements.

"They are getting very restless! They have not stopped moving all day! I think it's time they move out of this crowded home! Don't you think!"

Sasuke chuckled and he felt her grab his long hair again and put it in a bun, he didn't mind anymore he was actually starting to get use to having it up.

He leaned close to her stomach and whispered to his children.

"Don't worry you will be out soon! There is much more room out here, in your new home. You know something? I'll tell you a secret!"

Sasuke looked at Hinata that was already looking at him fondly with a big smile on her face. Without taking his eyes of if her pale lavender eyes he talked to his children again while rubbing her stomach.

"You have a Beautiful Kaa-san! The most beautiful and caring woman to call your Kaa-San! Both of you are so lucky."

Hinata smiled and she tugged his hand so he could stand. Sasuke stood to his tall stature and brought Hinata to his chest he leaned down and kissed her just like he knew she wanted.

While they ate Hinata thought about how truly angered he will be when he wakes up. She bit her lip on if she should do this! What if he gets mad at her! She doesn't like it when he is mad at her.

Sasuke In his angered state is a Handsome Sasuke, but when he is truly angered at her, she doesn't like it one bit. Specifically when he found out about the note that she received that she didn't tell him about.

Sasuke wouldn't talk to her unless he had to but even then he would reply in short quipped words. It wasn't until the third day of his cold shoulder, he heard her crying in the kitchen while she cooked, when she should have been asleep did his anger disappear.