17.🍎

I'm sorry for taking long 🙏🏻 but i hope you guys understand that I have been very busy otherwise I wouldn't take this long because I love writing ✍️❤️

Thank you so much everyone for all your comments 💖💖

I love you guys for making me feel so good about writing down my books 💖

Sasuke POV

I stared at Hianata as she supervised her home that I have being built in the Uchiha compound. Everything has been wiped out so I made sure to contract many people to help out clean and disperse of everything while I was gone. The important artifacts that belong to the Uchiha were safe and I made sure that nothing important was left behind.

I think that they should Rest In Peace and finally let all of the bad memories over this piece of land disappear and creat good memories instead.

I scowled as a young boy blushed as Hinata leaned a little over the table he was drawing our new home on, he was our sketch artist.

I have been gone for a little over 2 months almost 3 for a mission for Kakashi. Naruto should have been back from his honeymoon 2 months ago. I only dropped of the important scrolls to Kakashi and went home to see my wife but she was gone.

I figured that she would be here since the calendar had a schedule that she wrote up saying that today she would meet with the men I hired.

I stared at my wife as she explained everything to the men around her. It was already winter and it was very cold the wind was starting to pick up. It looks like it will snow more soon. A small layer of snow was already on the ground but snow will fall far more than this soon.

I give it till tomorrow to start snowing again, I scowled more as the young boy making notes on everything Hinata said blushed and stuttered while talking to her. The men around them chuckled as he dropped his papers and quickly started stuttering a sorry while trying to pick up as many as he could.

Hinata kneeled down on the floor and started helping him, I leaned away from the tree I was watching them from, when the boy looked up and bumped foreheads with Hinata.

I slowly started walking towards them as Hinata tried interrupting the boy in his Brocken record apology. As I got closer the men around got quiet and stopped laughing staring at me and whispered among themselves. I ignored them and kept on walking to Hinata that was smiling gently at the boy that had his head down and bowing apologetically at her.

Hinata looked up and forgot about her pink forehead and the boy bowing and quickly got up and ran to me. I quickly caught her as she threw her self at me. I hid my smiled in her hair as I heard her sniffles, I hugged her to me with both arms and she wrapped her hands around my neck bringing me closer to her.

"Now why would you be crying when you should be happy right now Hime?"

She giggled and leaned back to look at me, she moved my hair to the side exposing my face to her view. She looked at every inch of my face and smiled touching one of her hands to my cheek.

"I am happy Anata! These are happy tears. I'm so happy you are back I was starting to worry. You were supposed to be back 3 weeks ago it was the longest!"

She pouted as she looked at me under her long lashes and twirled a piece of my hair in her finger. I smiled at my Hime as I heard her call me anata again I only heard her call me that once before I left on my mission.

I looked around us as everyone was looking everywhere but at us and gave my hime a little peck before letting her go and walking towards the old man I hired to do all of this.