2.🌹

Hinata POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. Yesterday afternoon the seal was put on me. I looked paler today, the council said I would feel sick a couple of days. I moved my banges from my forehead and traced the green marking. It feels sore just by touching it it burns my head.

I put my hand down and let my banges cover it once again. Oh this is bad. I'm about to see Kiba and Shino along with Kurenai. We are going to train together it has been a while since we last trained together.

Kiba will make a fuss, probably try to come fight my Tousan. Shino is more composed but I don't know how he will react to this, and Kurenai my beloved teacher who I love as a mother, she will probably cry and then try to fight my father along with Kiba.

Getting up I forced my self to go see them. I'm tired and sick but it has been a long time since I last saw them. I smiled and looked at the picture on the wall of all of us when we were Chunin it feels like a whole life time ago since I last saw them.

I felt dizzy but I fought it, I have to go see my team. I have missed them greatly.

I grabbed a tight lavender hoody and walked out. The day was nice and sunny, the breeze was delightful on my skin. It was getting hotter it would be nice if I go for a swim at my secret spot.

As I walked through the village I saw many new buildings, ah times really are changing. Looking to my left I saw little kids playing with action figures on the ground. People passed by I felt myself collide into something hard.

Owww looking up I saw a light post, I rubbed my forehead, that hurt badly especially with the sourness in my head. I wish I could cure it myself but If I use any of my chakra I feel so dizzy to the point where I'm about to pass out.

"Hinata are you alright?" I looked up to see Sakura looking at me smiling big, she couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing out load. I smiled at my pink haired friend.

"Hinata you have 360 vision and you collide with a pole!!" She started laughing harder. I giggled at her, she started turning red and  held onto her stomach. After a few more laughs she calmed down and wiped her tears from her eyes.

"Hinata are you okay? You look sick!" She looked alarmed and came quickly towards me. I took a step back when she tried to put her hand over my forehead to feel my temperature. She paused and looked at me.

"I am fine Sakura Just a little sick, but I feel better!" She looked at me and pursed her lips I'm sure the medic in her wants to check me from head to toe. I smiled bigger at her, she is such a caring girl.

"Honest Sakura, I promise if I feel bad I will see you straight away." That seemed to make her feel better she nodded at me once. Before I could say anything else My eyes went Blank, it was like someone turned the lights off completely.

I panicked and brought my hand out but I couldn't even see my hand.

"S-Sakur-ra??" I called out in a hurry. My head was starting to hurt greatly. I felt my temples bumping. Oh dear Kami, am I going blind!!!!!

"Hinata what's wrong why are you crying!!?" I felt arms on my shoulders, I could smell Sakuras perfume.

I blinked rapidly, but I could not see anything, I closed my eyes and balled my hands.

"Hinata!!! What is it does your head hu-." I heard a huge Gasp, and felt a hand move my bangs away. To late for me to move.

I stepped back quickly and bumped into the same pile again. I wanted to leave, but I could see nothing, I tried to feel around for something to hold onto. I felt arms go around me quickly.