31.❤️

😮😲 OMG you guys I actually hit 10k reads like my mind is blown right now 😲🤯🤯

😭😭Thank you 🙏🏼 all so much 💖💖 I honestly never thought I'd ever hit so many reads or even votes lbs 😭😭

So this is our last chapter in this story😘

Hope you all enjoy 😉

Again thank you for all your comments that make me happy and pumped to keep on writing 💖

No one POV

Sasuke stared as Itsuki and Kenji helped Asami practice with her Shuriken throw.

Itsuki and Kenji always dressing the same! They liked to play tricks on people but of course you could tell who had Itachis cheek marks was Itsuki at the end.

Asami with her Bright peach colored dress and her hair down reminded Sasuke of his mother in a child version.

Asami at 8 years old was a serious girl that wanted nothing more then to be as cool as Sasuke.

She had told Sasuke many times how much she wanted to be just like her Tousan.

But Sasuke wished for her to be more like Hinata, undoubtedly one of his children had to get Hinatas shy and quiet nature.

It surprised many how only Hayato turned out like Hinata, with a quiet and reserved nature, unlike Asami who was worse then a spit fire.

Which was ironic with her already knowing how to make strong Fire Balls.

Only three of his kids know how to make the famous Uchiha Fire ball Justus, besides Hayato who would rather practice the Hyuga way.

Hayato having only the Byakugan in his right eye, he learned how to activate it a few months before Asami could activate her Sharingan, while the Left stayed Onyx.

Itsuki, Kenji, and Asami having both onyx eyes activated their Sharingan and Practiced more.

Asami hit the first tree right in the middle missing the second and third trees.

A scowl set on her face, and she tried again missing. Asami took a step back and lifted her wrist letting her wrist dangle and then in one swift motion she threw her Shuriken all at once hitting the first tree only, Her scowl deepening.

"Brother welcome back.!"

Sasuke didn't bother to turn around at his voice, he already knew Itachi was there watching his children also.

"Is Hinata out shopping?"

"Mhm! Left an hour ago! I was in charge of Itsuki and Kenji only, but Hayato and Asami joined us after! Seems like Asami started another fight!"

"Did she now?"

"Mhm with one of the Villagers kids she won't tell me why! Gave him a black eye and bloody nose!"

Both Sasuke and Itachi knew why! Asami only started a fight when ever Hayato was involved. With Hayato being the only of his children who had one Pale Lavender eye and one Onyx.

Many people mostly villagers thought for some reason that he could be a problem. It was already bad that the Uchiha children were targeted for their Sharingan eyes, but also for their mixed blood.

The only living children of two strong bloodlines, but Hayato was known for his different eyes, many say they are scary and creepy with his very pale skin, and shy nature his straight hair always covering his face, makes him look like a ghost with demonic eyes.