16.🍡

I am very happy with how this story is turning out I hope you guys are as well 😭🤗💖

Heads up it's a difficult chapter to read! If sensitive please skip. It has a little rape content!

Hope it's a satisfying chapter 💖

Hinata POV

I stared at Sasuke as he glared at my Tousan. It has been one month since my fight with my Tousan, everything has been in uproar. Hanabi is currently head of the Hyuga since Tousan is detained. But the elders have really been making her want to execute a few of them, that's what she's always informing me.

I twirled my gold band on my finger.
One month I have been living with him, we have been living as husband and wife. Neither one of us wanted a big wedding although we had to fight with every single one of our friends for it to not happen. At the end we eloped and told Kakashi to marry us of in his office.

We singed our legal marriage papers and went out to eat with our friends, most of them were sulking but we were happy. I showed it more then him but I knew he was happy in his own serious way.

That night we made love over and over, just like every night. Every single piece of clothing I wear had the Uchiha fan and I love it.

Tomorrow is Naruto and Sakuras wedding. So the village is getting its last touches ready for the grand day. Exactly 3 months later Kakashi will step down and let Naruto take over.

After that Shikamaru and Temaris formal wedding here In Konoha and another one in Suna will transpire. With everything going on the last thing I wanted was to have to plan a big wedding also.

I would show soon and neither Sasuke and I wanted to intervene in the hard thought out weddings going on, also we weren't much for wanting spectators.

We were just glad to be already married to each other. I felt his hand land on mine and our fingers intertwine I looked up at him. His hair was getting longer. We should trim it a little.

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand back. I turned to my Tousan who was sitting infront of us and The Hokage was sitting on his desk looking at us.

He finally sighed and began talking, "Sasuke, Hinata I know that you guys are very busy along with everyone else but I need you guys to listen to Hyuga Hiashi, hear him out and not interrupt after that you guys will decide what you guys would like to happen."

My Tousan even in chakra handcuffs still looked the image of royalty. His hair was as perfect as ever, his posture was the same as a king, whom looked down on you.

He made no slight movement but his eyes never left mine. I stared back not wanting to feel weak in his presence I am The Uchiha Matriarch after all.

I swear I saw his lips twitch into an almost smile for a second before going back to its normal set frown. I almost leaned forward but I felt Sasuke squeeze my hand once ,asking if I was ok, I only held his hand tighter.

Tousan cleared his throat and started talking, but his first words after a month of no talking was not what I was expecting.

"If only you would have showed such bold and brave behavior while you were still a Hyuga Heiress." He tsked But before anyone could say anything else he began talking about the real reason why he called for us.

"I had hoped that this would never occur, for as long as I can remember the strictest rule in our clan is to never mix our blood with an Uchiha. My young sister was involved with an Uchiha and she died."

Everyone was speechless, I felt like it hurt to breath. I turned to Sasuke slowly but he clearly was confused as I was, he scowled as if trying to remember of such thing ever been mentioned when he was young.