29. 🌹

Update 💖 first and for most I want to thank you guys for your kind words! Since reading them I've felt so much better thank you 🙏🏼 I'm all pumped up once again ❤️

Noones POV
Sasuke woke up and looked out the window at the slightly opened curtain it was still dark out it looked around 2 am probably!

He sat up and against the headboard, he could not help but smirked as he heard Hinata wrenching her supper down the toilet. He felt smug for one he was happy to once again have heard her moans and screams of his name leave her lovely lips.

It has been 6 months since he had been back. He had seen Ino, Sakura and Temari's Stomachs grow each month with Temari being the one with the lead.

Sasuke decided that he was being a bad husband for feeling happy at his wife's misfortune. Not completely, but all that vomiting will probably last a few more weeks or months like the twins.

So he got up stretched and went towards the bathroom. He still heard her heaving and puffing. Sasuke opened the door and walked towards Hinata.

He pulled her hair that was in a braid back and went to get a small cloth and put it under the faucet to make it damp a little. He froze and his eyes widened a little at Hinatas glare directed at him.

Hinata was pretty mad at that smug look he had on his face just minutes ago. It was all his fault they were back to square one. She thought the he should really wipe that smug look of his face.

Unlike with the twins were she felt fine, normal, a little more sentimental, she's been feeling so mad at him for reasons she did not understand herself.

She knew she was pregnant since last month but she has been feeling extremely moody even Hanabi commented on if she was okay. She had joked about how she wouldn't be surprised if Hinata were pregnant again already,

Hinata wasn't sure so that same day she went to get checked, and indeed she was again pregnant.

Hinata was happy again for reasons that she realized that her cute little twins were just growing up so fast. Also because they completely forgot about her since they have their Tousan now.

They think Tousan is extremely cool when he's out throwing Shuriken practicing his aims and his sword skills. Both jump up and down and actually sit still watching their Tousan practice.

She's been feeling neglected, since they were born it's always been Kaasan even their first word was Kaasan.

But Hinata understood that to them Sasuke is like some superhero and she loves that they love him and he loves them. But that slight jealous is still at the back of her mind. Still she ignores it because she is more happy that he is here and hasn't taken any missions outside of the village for a while now.

Sasuke has been wanting to spend time with his little family.

Sasuke knelt down and rubbed Hinatas back, he held out the cloth to her and smiled. She smiled back at him and accepted the cloth to wipe her mouth and face.

No matter what she can't stay mad she loves him and is glad that he is here at this moment with her.

She squeaked when he all of a sudden he picked her up bridal style and carried her to their bed.

He laid her down softly and then he laid down beside her bringing her to his chest. He held her and smiled as she started dozing off.

Sasuke thought about how happy he is how extremely grateful he is to have met her. He thought about how much he loves this woman, his wife.

"Hime!"

"Hmm?"

"I love you Hinata!"

Hinata opened her eyes and stared at him. She knew he wasn't the type to say that out loud. He's never said it first. Just hearing it from him made her heart speed up and she smiled brightly up at him, with tears in her eyes.