30. ☀️?

Sasuke POV

"Teme sit down already!! I know it's your first time but, dammit your making me anxious all over again!!"

I froze and turned slowly towards Narutos obnoxious voice. I glared at him and he gulped and laughed slowly walking backwards.

I could feel both my Sharingan and Rinnegan tomoes Spinning rapidly. I heard her weak scream and crying behind the door and I got angry once again.

How could I have left her alone when my first sons were born! Was it this bad.? Probably not, it must have been worse! I know my wife is strong, if she could calm me down when I'm enraged, then she could do anything!

But just knowing that I could do nothing to help her pisses me of.!

I swear to never get her pregnant again!! Hell I won't touch her again! as long as I never have to hear her in so much pain ever again. I felt so useless.

I could still see her pained expression as her contractions got stronger and stronger 9 hours ago! this has been going on for 9 HOURS. I leaned against the wall and stood still. I looked at the floor and let my hair cover my face.

I left her alone once, I had no idea that she would go through this for so long! If I had known I wouldn't have gotten her pregnant again! I'm proud to have such strong sons that's enough!

Every single man always wants sons, I was no different but just imagining having a beautiful little daughter that looks like Hinata is my dream! Of course we wanted to be surprised with the Gender of my child so I was okay with not knowing.

"He's actually standing still!"

"I know but can you feel his Aura!..... I just shivered! He would have gone insane if he knew how much Hinata suffered with the twins!"

I tensed, I knew it had been worse! but just the confirmation that yes she had suffered worse made me feel shitty all over again!

I almost groaned and slammed my forehead against the wall repeatedly! But I can't show such weakness.

"Shut up Naruto he heard you! Don't make it worse fool!"

"Yeah yeah!"

"Naruto! Sakura knocked you out for a couple of hours while she delivered your baby! Your lucky that you didn't have to hear how much Sakura suffered also!"

I heard Naruto sigh and nothing else,I looked up at the sky and frowned at it, we've been here since the afternoon! 6pm Yesterday, It's around 3 am at most! the sky was still dark and the stars were still out.

I stared at the sky and prayed to whoever would hear me to please help my wife!

"Aaahhhh"

"Waaa waaa waaa!"

I froze and stood straight I turned and looked towards the door where Hinata was at! The door opened slowly after a few more minutes, and Ino came out with a little bundle in her arms. I glided slowly towards her, my eyes only focused on the little bundle in her arms.

"Sasuke congratulations you have a son!!"

Everyone crowded us but I pushed them away and looked at the small bundle in her arms.

I stared as a little baby was sucking on his thumb as he wiggled around softly. It was so tiny his eyes were closed, his hair the same color as Hinatas you could see the dark blue hue because of the lights. It's skin was reddish, pinkish. His little hand moving around and his tiny, tiny fingers clenching and unclenching.

"Ahhh what a sight! congratulations Uchiha! My third Grandson!"

I almost jumped at Hiashi Hyugas voice! Totally forgot that he was even here! The man had made no sound at all! Now that I do remember, how embarrassing that he saw me in such a state.! I'm never going to live this down.