19. 🌬

Yayy two updates since I am behind on them lol 💖 Enjoy my Readers 💖

Sasuke POV
I'm so glad I got here early in the morning. I was suppose to comeback until tomorrow. But I felt something was going to happen so I raced back to the Village with Suigetsu.

I ran to the last puppet and cut him in half with my Katana.

"Fire style! Fire ball Jutsu!"

I let the flames burn the puppets to ashes so they wouldn't revive again.

"Rasengan!!"

I turned in time and use my Fire style to finish up the last puppet Naruto sent flying my way.

I scowled as I turned and noticed Hinata was still here, but she was focused with her Byakugan looking around behind her while the rest of the Rookie 9 were surrounding her.

I got down from the Building and walked towards her but she wouldn't turn around. Before I got to her a Anbu arrived infront of me.

"Uchiha The Hokage requests you right now! Says it's very urgent!"

I scowled and nodded. Once I locked eyes with Hinata I nodded at her and turned to Shikamaru.

"Don't worry we will keep her safe!"

I nodded at Ino and left, Naruto following behind.

"Hey Sasuke! Aren't you glad you got here today!"

"Yes I am! I had a bad feeling about today!"

I scowled and hurried my steps for months I've been investigating important scrolls that have been arriving to every single Kage about alien creatures who will come to destroy Earth and Shinobi life but we just can't figure out the language.

There is a piece that we are missing but what is it? What is it that we are missing!?

Naruto barged into Kakashis office and I walked in after him.

"Kakashi we saw someone who we have never seen before! He seems to be the leader from what we can tell."

Kakashi nodded but didn't look away from the old looking scroll that he had in his hands.

I walked further and stood next to Naruto. Kakashi was focused and that is something that only means trouble. I turned to Naruto who was already staring at me with a frown as well.

"Well I had the pleasure of meeting him for a few seconds! He said that he came for his bride, only to have found her already married and with child! He gave me this as help to us!"

I scowled and took the scroll already knowing to whom the supposed bride it was he was referring to.

I looked at the scroll and my Sharingan activated. There was a little girl that looked like Hinata drawn out as a kid and a boy that looked like that white haired man holding hands and as I unrolled the scroll more more drawings of them growing up but still together until adults.

I stopped when Hinata, with short hair, was in a circle laying down with no clothes on  only a cloth covering in between her legs and another covering her breasts. With letters that I recognize as many sent around to the Kages, written around the circle and on her Wrists, ankles, shoulders, stomach, thighs, and a line aligning all of them to her stomach.

I frowned more and I heard Naruto gasp.

"S-Sasuke does Hinatas body really look like that?"

I was startled and turned to Naruto who was beat red. I narrowed my eyes at him as he coughed and tried to fan his face but I punched him and sent him flying to the wall.