9.🌙

❌❌sex scene 💖❌❌

Hinata POV

"How about you let me decide what I want! Hmm Sasuke!"

I knew what I wanted my body has never felt so hot before, all I wanted to do was take my clothes of.

"Hinata I can't take you out here" his voice sounded so deep that I had to squeeze my legs tighter around him and I moved my pussy over his hardened dick making us both moan.

I moved away from him slowly and stood, I grabbed his hand and made him follow me. I had found this small cave that over looked only the ocean, it was impossible for anyone to go inside unless you were a ninja.

I pulled him along with me until we got to the cave. We both infused our chakra towards our feet and walked down the end of the hill. If you couldn't do this you would have fell directly into the ocean.

Once I saw the opening I jumped inside followed by Sasukes steps.

"When did you find this place?" I turned and he had moved his hair away from his face I could clearly see his Sharingan and Rinnegan eyes. They were looking around.

It had a small little waterfall from a small little hole on the roof coming from a river on the surface we had passed by. The water fall fell into a small little pond surrounding the waterfall.

There was a patch of grass with rocks that shined from the moonlight coming into the little cave. I went towards a small wooden box I left 3 days ago when I had come to just relax.

"I found this 1 week ago! I was exploring around and I found the river to drink some fresh water when I noticed a small cave underneath where some of the water was falling. It's so beautiful!"

I looked around and pulled out 3 blankets from the wooden box one I laid down and the other two I put to the side.

I turned when I was done and looked at Sasuke he put his cloak on the floor along with his Katana and his shirt he still had off.

I smiled and when he started coming  closer I unzipped my sweater and let it fall to the ground. Next I took of my pants and took of my shirt. I had lots of confidence tonight I felt no shame what so ever.

I smiled when he stopped once my shirt was off. It was like he had frozen. I was left in my bra and underwear. I grabbed my hair and put it in a bun. I didn't take my eyes of him and his eyes wondered over each part of my body.

I smiled liking the way he was staring at me. I took one step backwards making him look at me in the eyes, I giggled at his confused expression.

I brought my hand up and unclasped my bra and let it fall. Sasuke took a long step towards me and hooked his arm around me. Our bare chests touched, I bit my lip and his lips started kissing my neck I moaned his lips were so warm and soft.

Making my pussy feel this nice feeling I'm not sure how to explain it but I wanted something. I brought my hands up and grabbed his face making our lips touch again. I get his tongue slip into my mouth making me shudder from delight.

I've never been kissed like this before, I've never wanted to make love either it was not something I had thought much about. But right now that's all I wanted from him.

I pulled back and pushed him on the floor making him sit and then lay down. I bit my lip again when he started to take of his pants.

I saw a big bulge over his trousers and couldn't look away. I've never seen a guys part before.

"Hinata we don't have to do this!" His voice snapped me out of my inner thoughts, I know we didn't but I wanted to. I wanted to be as close to him as I could. I smiled at him and pushed my pantys down my hips and let them fall to the ground. I smiled at him and sat on his lap. He brought his hand to my hip and moved it over my arm towards my shoulder, and down cupping one of my Brest.