Lazy Sundays

Back in Paige's pov:

I woke up at 9 am on a Sunday. How I loved Sunday's we called them our lazy Sundays when we have nothing to do but eat watch tv and joke around. Everything was back to normal. Dad still had a mark on his cheek but it wasn't as big as before.

I walk out of my room to find my dad in grey shorts and oversized sweatshirt with his hair messed up.

"Good morning Paigey!"
"Morning Dad."
" I'm make pancakes."
"Really I hate your pancakes they taste awful."
"Paige!"
"What dad it's true."
"You are so like your father sometimes. I swear."
I just laugh. I go to get cereal instead. Then father walks out and goes over to dad puts his arms around dad waist rests his head on his shoulder.
"Did you know Marvin that your daughter told me my pancakes are awful."
"Because they are." Father said
"See dad."
"Fine I wouldn't make pancakes I will go out and get them."
"No need Whiz, we have cereal and milk."
"Fine, I try do something nice for my husband and daughter but no I suck at cooking."
"Alright Whiz enough." My father starts to laugh.

I'm glad they are done fighting. But little did I know that today's lazy Sunday was going to end up being the best lazy Sunday.
—————————————————————
We were all just hangout on the couch when there is a knock on the door. Father looks at dad telling him to go get it so he did.

Dad opens the door.
It was Jason. JASON WAS HOME.

Okay I love Jason with all my heart even though we are like half siblings he is always there for me.

"Jason!" My dad was shocked and happy.
"Jason?!?" My father got up.
"JASON!!" I ran to Jason and gave him a big hug.

"Hi."
"Kid I thought you weren't coming home till spring break? What happened?" My father looked at Jason wondering what Jason did.

"Um Dad, Whizzer can I talk to you guys?"
"Oh my god what did you do Jason." Now dad was curious.
"What is like being a father?"
"Jason why would you want OH MY GOD JASON FELDMAN! YOU DID NOT!" My father was in shock.
"Um I got Heather pregnant. Surprise!"

Heather is Jason's girlfriend and has been since he was in 11th grade.

"Jason Feldman! Do you not know how to use a condom?"
"I don't see what the problem is didn't mom have me when you guys were young?"
"Yeah like 28 when we were out of college and married. If I got your mother pregnant before marriage you grandparents would've killed me both of them!"
"Wait so I'm going to be an aunt!!" I was way to excited.
"Yeah Paige."
"What a minute have you told your mother?" Father ask and Jason turned around to look at him.
"Not yet. But I will. Anyway Whizzer what happened to your face?"
"Oh this? Your dad hit me Friday night."
"Dad!"
"I lost my temper Jason. You know this happens Jason."
"Yeah sadly I remember what happened when I was 12."
"Oh what happened when you were 12, Jason?" I ask, what I wasn't alive back then.
"Oh Dad hit my mom because she was marrying Mendel. He came and was like you die on May 27 at 8 and ripped the wedding invite."
"Wow and I thought what I have experienced was bad, sorry Jason."
"Okay we don't I have re visit that day please."
"Sorry dad."
"Back to me being a grandpa I look to young, Heck I am to young to be a grandpa." My dad said.
"Whizzer you will do fine."

"Well anyway I have to tell my mom, Mendel and John! Bye guys, love you."

"Love you!"
"Love you kid!"
"Love you too, Jason."

"Oh no poor Trina first John comes out now Jason is like I'm going to be a father. I fell bad this must be to much on her." My dad said to father.
All father said was "Yeah."

And just like that I will alway remember that lazy Sunday as the best one because I found out I was going to be an aunt!