Daughter to Fathers

We all sat down in the living room. Father, dad and me. I was going to tell both of them what happened today.

"So Paige what did you want to talk about?" Dad said sipping tea.
"Today. The full thing not just bits and parts. The whole thing."
"Ok. Start when ever you want."
"So today after father dropped me off I got out of the car to a bunch of jocks laughing."
"Was that Chris guy one of them?" Father asked.
"Yes."
"I hate that kid and his parents. Anyway continue Paige."
"Chris asked me which dad was that the gay one or the gay one. Then I just played it off and I said aren't funny. Then I said goodbye he grabbed my arm, ask me what Father's Day was like for me. I said probably like yours, he then told me it's not because he has one dad. Then he said that dad dresses like a man whore. I started to cry and he said in a baby voice aw look Paige is crying do you want your daddy or should I say daddies. Then I scratch his arm cause I didn't know what else to do and ran and screamed by bitch and stuck up my middle finger."
"Oh my god that is so f**king wrong. Why on earth would he do that!" Father was pissed. Dad then stated. "Didn't something happened at lunch too, Paige?."
"Yes, he cut the line so he could be next to me then asked my if I ever cut my nails. Then I said yes but I let them grow just in case I have to scratch dicks like you." Dad laughed when I said that he almost spilt his tea all over the place.
"Then he said I had a messed up family. Then John tried to help but Chris said to him shut up homo." Father looked shocked almost like how John looked at that moment when those words came out of Chris's mouth.
"I can't believe this can you believe this Whiz?!?"
"I can't either, people these days, heck parents, adults these days just are so,so"
"Rude!"
"Yes rude, thanks Marv."
"Is that it Paige?"
"Yes that's all that happened today."
"Well Whiz do you think we should go see some one at Paige's school about this?"
"What if we ask Mendel for his opinion on this matter, Marv?"
"How about no."
"Fine. Maybe we should go in to talk to someone. It depends if it gets worse. You just tell us Paigey. Okay?"
"Ok I will. That's really it thanks for listening. I love you both."
"No problem Paigey anytime I love you too!"
"Love you too Paige."
————————————————————————
"I feel bad for Paige, Marvin."
"Me too Whiz, me too. Let's head to bed though it's getting late and I have work in the morning."
"Okay let's go to bed."
Whizzer and Marvin head up to their bedroom and kiss then go to bed.