Marvin and Whizzer

Whizzer's pov

We walk in are room and start getting ready for bed. Marvin started to talk about what been happening with Paige.

"You know this whole thing is annoying. Jason never had to deal with this and back then having a dad who is gay was strange. Today it's okay some many gay couples start a family. Why is wrong that we are?" Marvin sat on his side of the bed rubbing his hand over his eye.

"Marv?"
"Yes, Whizzer."
"I know what Paige is going through. When I got kicked out I stayed at a friends place for awhile before I got to money to come to New York City. The people at my friends house kept on making comments at me about being gay and called my things. So maybe I should talk to Paige about this. Because it can really hurts."
"Maybe you should."
"Or you know Paige is handling this whole thing very well."
"I know it's just so hard seeing a kid go threw this, you know?"
"Believe Marvin I know!" I let out a little laugh. Marvin then just look at me with smile.
"I love you Whiz."
"I love you too."
I kissed him on the cheek the we went to bed.
————-/////————/////————////————
A/N-
Hey guys sorry this one was short, but I don't know if I should stop with all of this stuff that's happening to Paige, or if I should just keep on going to have Marvin and Whizzer talk Paige's principal. Please let me know in the comments guys! Bye, Happy Easter!(and Passover!)