Chapter 7

Hi. I was wondering if you guys wanted me to write longer chapters. It would take me a lot longer than it already does to update but they would be longer. I would also need more ideas which I am running out of. Ik terrible author right?! My best chapter is usual the 2nd or 3rd and the 1st and the rest are usually boring. So I need ideas from you people if you want me to keep updating. If I use your idea I will most definitely dedicate my chapter to you. Also I'm losing faith in my story cause there are never any comments or votes and I think I'm losing reads :((((((((( whatever oh and can I have followers and book requests if you want me to read and recommend your story I will. 1 last thing and then I will give you the chapter: does anyone know how to bold and italicize on the app cause I can't figure it out and I like the ability to do that. If you know comment or Private Message me please!! K here's ur story!

Later that day after I was finished training with Lizzy I decided to go back to Belle's house. I called first to see if she would answer and talk to me but it went straight to voicemail. "Hey it's Jezabelle! By the way if this is Annelise don't bother leaving a message. If its not Annelise leave a message and i'll call you back! Bye!" The voicemail said. I hung up, grabbed my keys, walked out the door, and drove over to Belle's house.

I walked into Jezabelle's house without knocking, which by the way, was a terrible idea, because I walked in on her and her new boyfriend having a make out session.

"Woah! The eyes! The eyes!" I shrieked covering my eyes with my hands. You'd think she'd take it slow with him after being cheated on with Michael Parrings, but noooo.

"What are you doing in my house you freak?" she screamed.

"I came to talk to you about your trust issues but apparently you're busy with other things" I reply nodding at her boyfriend.

Despite the fact I wanted to get home as quick as possible, my car was here, and I didn't want to expose my powers to another person. I stomped out of the house like a toddler and got in my car. I drove home as quick as I could without getting pulled over.

I ran inside my house, through the living room, past the guest room, through the kitchen, and into my room to avoid questions from Lizzy about why I was upset.

I slammed the door as loud as possible and locked it. I then jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I started crying with my head still smushed against my pillow, making it harder to breathe. I sobbed all the pain away. Did she hate me so much she couldn't even imagine being friends with me anymore? I wasn't even lying! I mean I know super powers aren't seen every day and all but still. She should believe me no matter what! We're best friends. At least we were best friends.

I heard a hand on my doorknob trying to open to door. I panicked slightly but then remembered I have powers. There was pounding on the door and I heard Lizzy screaming, "Annelise I can hear you crying! Let me in! Please! Talk to me and I'll help you! If you don't let me in I swear to God I will break your door down!"

At the sound of her kicking the door fiercely I turned invisible. I was in an uncomfortable position so I moved. Bad choice, the bed creaked. I got off the bed so she wouldn't find me, and stood against my wall.

The door fell down and Lizzy said, "I'll buy you a new one, kay?" I gave her a thumbs up even though I knew she couldn't see me. I held back a laugh at her hopeless look. If only she knew I was right next to her. "I know you're here somewhere. Actually i'll just mind link you because then I will be able to sense where you are," she replied confidently. You can do that, I wondered.

I decided to come out of my invisibility shell and show her where I was. It's better than Marco Polo the I can read your mind version. I clapped my hands and said, "Boo!"

Lizzy flipped out. "I knew you were there," she said.

"Sure you did"

"I did I really did. I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of scaring Lizzy the Great. Even it wasn't for realsies," she lied. I clapped a hand on her back and laughed.

"Lets go talk in the living room," I said in a serious tone.

We walked into the living room with all seriousness until I started bursting out laughing. I can't be serious for long.

Lizzy looked at me like I was crazy and all I could say was, "Sorry."

We continued our journey to the living room and sat on the extremely comfy black couch to talk.

"So, what's got you frowny," Lizzy asked.

"You know Jezabelle?" Lizzy nodded, "well I tried to tell her about my powers but she didn't believe me. She has been a total jerkwad to me lately. She thinks I'm lying and using special effects to get attention. Isn't that unbelievable!" I practically screamed.

"Aww! Is little miss Anny having some issues. (pronounce as iss-you-s) Come sit on mommy's lap and give her a biiiiiiig hug," Lizzy said in a voice that sounded like a mother talking to her baby.

I playfully jumped up on her lap and gave her a hug. "Thanks momma! You made all my problems go away! I had more of those than a math book!" I replied, climbing off her lap.

"When was the last time you went over to her house to talk about it?" she questioned.

"Today, obviously. That's why I was crying," I stated.

"What'd she say?!" she screamed.

"She called me a freak and asked why I was in her house!" I yelled back

"No need to scream, Annelise," Lizzy joked, "and what does she hate most?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me!" she shrieked.

"She hates Jenny Preffer and Michael Parrings. Only 'cause Michael cheated on her with Jenny," I reply.

"I am so gonna get that daughter of the devil back," Lizzy said with an evil grin on her face.

---------------

I think this is like the longest chapter I have ever written. I'm proud of it tho and it shows more of my personality than the other chapters. Song of the chapter:: before he cheats by Carrie Underwood cause ya know... Just cause. ;))))))))))))) Hope you guys likes the chappie!! Please please please please please please PLEASE vote and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND COMMENT MORE UNTIL IT STARTS RAINING COMMENTS. Oh and in case you were wondering Annelise is pronounced Ann-uh-lease and Jezabelle is pretty self explanatory but just in case, it's pronounced jez-uh-bell. Thanks! Bye!