Chapter 13

I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkk! <3 Did you miss me? Did you miss my story? I missed writing it. :*( But here is another chapter to this long lasting story. Thank you for reading this story and for getting me as many reads as I had. It is more than I expected. Do any of you guys want to make me a cover for this story? I would really appreciate it if you did. I you make a cover just PM me the link. Thanks!!!!!!

I was shocked at the words that just exited Lizzy's mouth. "If you knew then why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I did tell you!" she said offended. "You obviously don't remember the dream. You know the one where you are in the meadow and stuck in one spot. I told you that there was danger coming into your life and that I couldn't help you."

"Oh! I remember that dream!" I said.

"Azrah said that if I were to help you then I would be thoroughly punished afterwards. She would take me back and I would no longer be allowed to stay with you," Lizzy said in a sad voice.

"Well that's a bit harsh if you ask me. Does Azrah want me to die?" 

"I don't think she wants you to die I just think she wants you to learn how to fight your own battles. I kind of understand what she is saying," Lizzy explained.

"How am I fighting my own battles if I am allowed to get help from other people just not you?" I asked her.

"I don't know just stop asking me questions!" she shouted.

"OK OK grumpy pants," I muttered.

"I'm not grumpy!" yelled Lizzy.

"Whatever you say... grump."

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first!" I shouted.

Our fight turned into a war of who could glare longer. Eventually I gave up and started laughing loudly. Lizzy joined in not long after and we just laughed at our stupid little fight that occurred not too long ago.

_________________________

At my locker shortly after lunch, Parker walked over.

"What do you want today?" I asked him.

He got a really hurt and confused look on his face before replying, "I just... Um never mind."

He started walking away and I felt really guilty for making him feel bad and insecure. What could go wrong getting someone to like me and help me survive? 

"Parker, wait!" I called out into the hallway. A few people turned to look at me but I just ignored their looks.

Parker turned around to look at me and I could see the hope in his eyes. "What?" he asked.

I walked over to him and said, "Later tonight at like 7:00 would you like to come over. I have some important news to tell you."

It looked like his heart was about to burst from his chest from the overly-excited look on his face. "Yea sure. I'll be over at seven," he said, and winked at me. I was disgusted. I mean sure he's OK looking but he is definitely not my type. I don't like players or guys who act like players.

He ran off towards our next class and I just walked in his shadow.

___________________________

"Hey, Lizzy! Is it OK that Parker is coming over? Wait why am I asking you? Its my house!" I shrieked.

She laughed at me and replied, "But... you don't even like Parker." At the end of the sentence her voice went a bit high pitched and it sounded more like a question than a statement.