Emma Tomlinson

I think it's time you learned a little bit more about me.

My name is Emma Roxanne Tomlinson and I was born on September 22nd, 1993 (Age 18).

I've only had one boyfriend before Joseph Smith. He was nice but got cocky and I little too over protective after I while. Louis never knew because he would smack me silly. The only people I've ever told is Alexis Sykes and Cassie Parker.

My favourite people in the world is my mom, dad, Louis, Alexis and Cassie. 

I love Louis but I need someone who can be my everything. The person I can tell anything to or the person that's there to comfort me when I know and they, know bad times are sure to come. Someone who loves me.

As you could tell by the last sentence I'm a bit of a softie for love.... After I found out Cassie and Louis had broken up, I was probably crying more than Cassie was. 

I moved out to my own house about three months ago. My parents worry sickly and visit whenever they can and even in the worst times.... 

I've never understood the reason for people to be inseccure about themselves and even to the point of sucide. People are beauitful and should never think otherwise. 

As you heard I'm a wimp for horror movies and never even consider to watch them on my own time.

Oh and as you guessed, I'm kind of smitten for Liam and Zayn.

#############################################################################

I kind of just rushed into the story with out introducing my main character.... My bad :D

Love you guys :) Oh I don't really expect you guys to vote for this chapter or information thingy but please vote for the other chapters and I know I said I was gonna be busy but I love you guys too much so I had to :D