Chapter 14 - Intruder

Liam's P.O.V.

My throat was dry but I managed to blurt out three words.

"Who is it?!"

" Ummm... Zayn"

My heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces, when she said the name. I looked at Harry who's mouth was wide open. His eyes were locked on mine.

"I should have never kissed you.. It was just, it felt so right. I really do like you Liam and I'm very sorry."

Just then the man of the hour walked into the walking room, over to Emma and put his arm around her, kissing her head.... Zayn.

" Hey babe. What are you doing downstairs?"

" Just watching a movie with Liam."

Just hearing her say my name made my heart melt- NO! Liam! She has a boyfriend! No more thoughts of her like that! 

But I couldn't help it. I needed her.... I needed Emma Tomlinson and no one, not even Zayn or Louis will get in my way.

                                                             Louis P.O.V

What the heck was that call for?! Should I got to the hospiat- Oh. I get it know. It was a prank for the silly string cans! How could I be so stupid! I've spent almost an hour trying to figure it out. 

I can't believe Emma almost did that! Sure it was amateur from what I would have done but I have tought her when..... I better watch my back.

Jeez I'm tired.

I lay down on my bed when I heard talking coming from downstairs... I thought everyone was a sleep! I grabbed my baseball bat and walked downstairs, ready to hit any one intruder I see.

I got closer and closer, while my palms got sweater.I closed my eyes, took my swing and hit something hard.

I opened my eyes the same time the person hit the floor.

I looked around at horried, famliary faces... Oh no. 

#############################################################################

How did Louis hit? Stay tuned!!!

Sorry for such a short chapter... Gonna write another one tomorrow for this one!!!!

OMG GUYS ALMOST 27 000 READS AND 135 VOTES! LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Please coontinue to read, comment, vote and fan!!!