Chapter 10 - Just us alone...

Emma’s P.O.V.

 Part of me wanted to push Zayn away and spit at him in disgust. But the other part of me wanted to, well, lick his body…

 But that would be inapprioate so let’s go with the first choice minus the spitting.

 I pushed him away and looked into his hazel eyes. I could tell that he saw the hatred in my eyes

 “What’s wrong?” He gave me a quirky smile

 “Why did you do that? Who could you sabotage your friend like th-“ He cut me off when two pairs of lips belonging to him locked onto mine.

 It was nothing compared to Liam. But it did feel pretty good.

 Gasping for air he pulled away.

 “ I did that because I think that… I’m.. in love. I couldn’t stand to watch him kiss. And plus he has Danielle, so he should have kept his hands off you.” This time when we kissed, it was more gentle but very romantic and light. He pulled away but this time, I don’t think that I wanted him too. He gently brushed his nose on mine and smiled.

 Zayn was single but Liam, he was taken. I don’t think it was much of an argument. Liam was happy with Danielle too. And he loved her not me.

 Zayn pulled me over to his bed and laid down right beside me with his hand around my waist and the other under my neck.

 We looked into each others eyes, while mine started to drift off into a sleep. It was 10:34 in the morning and I was exhausted.

 I think that I slept through the whole morning and afternoon because when I woke up, I found myself alone in Zayn’s room.

 I walked downstairs and found a note that said:

Emma,

You looked so peaceful so we left you. We’re off to go meet the queen but will probably be back around 12:00 am! Have fun!

Love Louis :)

I sighed to myself looking around the house. It was a mess! I guess when you live with five teenage boys and one teenage girl, you will find a mess. I grabbed the duster and started to dust the counters.

 Suddenly two hands grabbed my waist and someone whispered in my ear,

 “I’ve missed you so much, and now it’s just us alone…”

I had recognized his voice.

 It was my ex-boyfriend, Joseph Smith. He had broken into my house  and was here behind me.

 “Now what shall we do?” 

#############################################################################

OOOOOHHH! Told you all it was gonna be a cliffhanger! Sorry for taking so long... I was at camp....

Can't believe all of you beauitful people got my story to hit over 4,000 reads and 40 Votes!!!!! 

But please still continue to comment, read, vote and FANN!! 

Please fan :DDDDD And like I said , or typed, before I will fan back. Just ask, unless I'm busy but I will get around to it! :)