chapter twenty-nine; what i know, take 1

(My favorite songs of Hixtape are p.o.p and daydream! Hansang is iconic and catchy too💕 )

Hyejin, Felix, and Changbin sat awkwardly in the kitchen with Changbin's phone on the center of the table. Hyejin glared at the phone while Changbin was sweating and anxious. Felix was just shocked.

5 minutes ago...

Changbin had to go use the bathroom to wash his hands and he left his phone on the table. He didn't have a password for his phone. Hyejin and Felix were searching online recipes while munching on barbecue chips until Changbin's phone buzzed. Felix checked the notification and there was apparently a message from 'babyy❤️' Felix cringed and Hyejin asked what was wrong. Felix showed her the notification but then accidentally swiped and opened his chat.

babyy❤️

me
goodnight ❤️

babyy❤️
Heh ^^ you too 💓💓💓

me
are we going to the amusement park tmr?

babyy❤️
???
I thought we were going to a restaurant

me
we can go to both. whatever you want 😘
sent 3 minutes ago

Felix snorted and Hyejin almost threw up. "CRINGE." They said in unison. Hyejin pressed profile and discovered that 'babyy😍' was Im Nayeon! Her best and currently only closest friend! Nayeon and Changbin are dating!?

Changbin came back from the bathroom smiling. "What's up?" He looked at Hyejin and Felix, then to his phone. "Shit."

now

"I- I was going to explain b-but.."

Hyejin had her arms crossed. How can she not tell me? Do I mean nothing to her?

Felix was shaking his head. "Wow, Changbin. Can't believe you." He joked.

Changbin was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry..."

Felix and Hyejin didn't notice they went too far. "I'm getting Nayeon-" Seo Changbin was panicking, then his phone rang.