chapter thirty-seven; you made my heart cry

A/N:Almost deleted this chapter
I'm just watching ot9 placebo again and again and dying over Felix's English rap

Changbin was packing up Felix's stuff while Felix told his family that he was going to accept his offer.

"Now you tell us?" His mother said, disapprovingly. "Felix, you know how much I hate doing things last minute?"

"What's K-Pop?" Kelly asked.

"Oh my god, Felix. Please let me get Bangtansonyeondan's autograph!" Jenny begged. His father just sat on the sofa, thinking.

Before a sound would come out of Felix's mouth, Changbin yelled from upstairs. "I'm done! Let's go!"

His mother looked sad. "You're really going?"

"Yeah..."

His mother got up and hugged him. "Please be safe." He nodded.

His father patted his back. "Felix, don't you have somewhere to go first?" Felix looked at him, confused. He knows about Hyejin...? His sisters looked at each other, then at Felix and their dad, confused. Felix glanced at his phone. There was no text message. "No." There was a loud crash. Changbin had accidentally let go of Felix's suitcase and it landed on the floor. Oh god, I can never trust him. He doesn't need to know that, though. Felix's whole family came to carry his stuff down.

Hyejin brought her uncle to the airport. "Are you sure you can go all the way to Japan alone?" Her uncle had to go to Japan to meet up with old classmates.

"Of course! I'm perfectly healthy, Jin-ah. You can go on now, I can handle this myself." Hyejin was hesitant but ended up being persuaded by her uncle. She headed out of the airport, looking back to check on her uncle every few minutes. When she turned back for the third time, a little boy bumped into her, causing her to drop her bag. Ugh, I forgot to close my bag.

"I'm so sorry!" The kid's mom apologized, and got down to pick up her things.

"No, no! It's okay. It's my fault for not closing my bag." The boy's mother apologized once again and also thanked her and were on their way.

Shoot. Hyejin was on her way home from the airport. She was half way there until she realized she left her phone somewhere. The airport! Aish! "Sir, what time is it?"

"12:06."

Oh, I have time before the sun sets- wait. It's been ten days. "What did he mean?" Hyejin muttered to herself.

"I meant the time." The driver said. Hyejin's face flushed red. "I- " I wasn't talking to you! "Can you turn back to the airport? Sorry... I'll pay extra."

"Obviously. You have to."

Hyejin rolled her eyes in disbelief. Geez.

"Gangnam-gu, Seoul, please." Changbin said to the driver. Then, he faced Felix. "I can't believe this is actually happening, oh my god."

"But aren't you and Nayeon dating?"

"Um, yeah..."

"You want to be an idol, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Wouldn't you have to break up with her, then?" Felix said.

Changbin's smile disappeared. "I know." He sighed. "I told her that. I... I actually told her I would decline my offer." Felix was definitely surprised. Changbin was so excited about being a trainee. He practiced so hard. "She was the one who told me to accept it." He paused. "She said she doesn't want to get in the way of me and my dreams..."

"But what do you want to do? What do you-"

"Felix. I don't want to talk about this."

"But-"

"Isn't that Hyejin?"

Hyung. Does it look like I would fall for that- It really was her. She was running... running after him? "Can you stop the car?" Felix asked the driver. The car quickly stopped. Felix got out of the car.

"How did you know where-"

Hyejin embraced him.

"I love you, too."

Huh?

"I love you so much, Lee Felix."